What's new

Real Face of MQM Haider Abbas Rizvi threating police

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Law is only for Poor ? (Real Face of MQM's Haider Abbas Rizvi) - YouTube

first of all i must tell mr rizive that you are a public servant not more than that and this police officer is from public too and we seen what you do with common public in pakistan threatning police officer that i will take your job man it is itself big breaking of law where is supreme court and where is our judge and where is speaker of parliment what he have done i think haider abbas rizvi broke the law and must delt with extreme punishment but this is pakistan and mr zardari recanciliation i dont know what this recanciliation is who break law and you forgive him who is president and who is judge no one has to be bigger than law

You are asking for ACCOUNTIBILITY in a nation whose President is a THIEF and whose cabinet members are thieves and the head of main opposition party is a thief. What Haider Abbas Rizvi is doing cannot be condoned but it is small potatoes campared with the Big Thieves.

You can imagine yeh ghatyia mqm waly karachi main kia karty hun gy police k sath.

bhai mere sab ****** han jo bhi galat kam karega chota ho ya bada usko jail jana hoga

Back
Top Bottom