What's new

Real face of IMRAN KHAN ... see how he is treating this poor man outside supreme court

The wrath of Khan, I am Khan...Imran Khan

Typical biased Karachi media. There are gangster leaders ordering murders, money laundering, kidnaps, racketeering, suspicion of being congruent with the enemy state and not a bloody sound. IK holds this guy's hand in frustration and it's bloody national headlines .....

Maybe IK is naive like they say - perhaps he needs to focus on setting his own 'Jinnahpur'.

Poor chap grilled and threaten just because of performing his duty, No Muslim leader in this world capable and honest.

but Imran will bring Insaf and justice in this country.

The guy does not look like a security person, what was he offering, was he trying to bribe Imran. Stupid story and I hate this endian style media the way they read the news, I cannot even watch any news channel because of their style of reporting,.

You would agree on that "
I entirely agree it was wrong thing to do, however I find it repugnent that the media have turned this indiscretion into national headlines. This is what biased media do all over the world. Make the minor into mountain and mountain into molehill.

You see that with Fox news for example - Israeli child gets scratched and it is international healines that gets flashed across New York, London, Paris, Rome, Tokyo. 100 Palestinian children get blown away by a missile and not a sound. Similarly there are much more serious issues in Pakistan then this incident.

This is a troll, can someone report the guy, how is this a "Real Face of IK" get a life, you seem like the newscaster who was reading the actual news... false headline.

There is lot of these threads opened as punchbags - so some here can unburden their garbage. IK despite his failngs (which one of us does not have falings) has contributed to Pakistan far more than all the present stock of so called leaders. What has he taken out of Pakistan? What has he contributed to Pakistan? On the world scene he has always brought positive to the name Pakistan.

The rest are just takers, robbers, murders, racketeers, most have serious criminal charges registered against them, some are even hiding abroad, others have escaped justice on account of the abysmal Pakistani legal system. All would be zeros minus Pakistan. They have raped Pakistan for their own selfish needs.

Typical biased Karachi media. There are gangster leaders ordering murders, money laundering, kidnaps, racketeering, suspicion of being congruent with the enemy state and not a bloody sound. IK holds this guy's hand in frustration and it's bloody national headlines .....

Maybe IK is naive like they say - perhaps he needs to focus on setting his own 'Jinnahpur'.
This biased media house worked day and night for PTI properganda.

how could be a person, who is 65+yrs old and day and night talks about rule of law and discipline, do that?

I don't support any other party than occasional PTI support, but this is not something IK should have done (IF he actually did something here, maybe he was just shaking hands or something ?)

If he feels frustrated with just one guy how's he going to handle a nation of 200 million people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom