What's new

Real Alien Found? Is This The Smoking Gun?

Just a human who had

- some genetic disorder causing stunted growth; happens all the time even in modern era.
- undergone tribal ritual to shape skull in infancy; similar rituals are done on adults in remote tribes even now.

Well this is really quite outdated. The body is of a fetus or deformed human.

It having being human once is certain now.

Didn't they find something similar in Lahore a few years back.

Intriguing! Could this be some physical manifestation of a jin? I mean look at it, its all dark and gives they looks as if made of ashes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe some foetus or something like that...especiall if it contains human DNA.

Being-Pictures-005-300x225.jpg

More details here…

Hollywood puppet- and makeup-artists at work, I'm telling y'all! :D

If this is the Alien which is going to eat ma eyes like a juju beans then Bring it on. Or may be Aliens have shrink ray.

@isro2222 come here man. We found alien AGAIN. Tell us something this Tata Nano Alieno

@isro2222 ! What type of grey is this? Or is it one of the hybrids or some experiment of the greys?

Probably just a mummified fetus

Apparently this news (which should be considered the biggest news in the human history) is nowhere but on sites like inquisitor.com and siriusdisclosure.com and no one is paying any attention.

Here's an excerpt from the same website:

After seeing the DNA results, Nolan gave his opinion on the tiny “alien” skeleton:

“While the jury is out regarding the mutations that cause the deformity, and there is a real discrepancy in how we account for the apparent age of the bones, every nucleotide I’ve been able to look at is human. I’ve only scratched the surface in the analysis. But there is nothing that jumps out so far as to scream ‘nonhuman.’ ”

@OrionHunter, Duniya me boredom is kadar faili hui hai ki kuchh na ho to usme bhi log bahot kuchh nikal lete hain... ab is baat pe bhi jaldi hi koi mujhe vaccum fluctuation ka example de dalega :rolleyes:

@Alpha1 @hunter_hunted @DESERT FIGHTER @Parul i dont know if its real or fake.... But its not human fetus. Its indeed a hybrid. It looks mixture of zetan grey and human DNA.... The only question is that is it real? i dont know because i havent examined it by myself.... The zetans, tall greys and reptilians creating 100s of hybrids each day. They got success in creating many hybrids of mentis human hybrid, bat human hybrid, snake human hybrid, grey humanoid size few inches.... Let me tell you that they creating hybrid for many reason.... Food, slavery, expanding reach into many other planets. Majority of hybrids are shifted into other planet. Let me also tell you all that many good greys too had created grey humanoid and shifted onto other planets. Do you know how earth looks from a distance? It looks exactly like a tiny star.... There are multi billion stars in our galaxy and there are multi billion galaxies in universe and there are multi billion such universe.... People here calling it human DNA. ofcourse it has human DNA as its human hybrid. Just like humans are 99 percent ape DNA and just 1 percent Human DNA (superior humanoid DNA).... If its real than dont expect goverment will tell u. 2 years ago a small humanoid women found in pakistan. she was found in empty bungalow. The village kids chased it and stoned her to death. Than they set her on fire. Pakistani ISI men came to village and warned every kid not to say it was humanoid. They adviced to say it was barbie doll. Since when barbie doll can run that fast? Anyway majority of hybrids created by zetans failed. Also tall greys and america creating hybrid in dulce underground base. i have bit evidence of it. Later i post it here.... Check in thailand the greys hybrid failed.... And people are idiots who started worship it. Just like few uneducated indians....
BABY ALIEN FOUND THEN PEOPLE WORSHIP HER! - YouTube
Alien Found in Thailand

@isro2222 does the ISI and every intelligence agency know about greys??
How do they manage to keep it a secret from people??
My exams will be over very soon, so i will be following you very regulary on Fb after exams ;)

@Alpha1 all goverment and its agencies knows about every Alien types.... Even north korea. What makes them keep mum? The answer is every goverment wants a control on its population.... This is what keeps them mum. If people get out of control than goverment wont stand a chance.... Do u think america russia having nukes to target each other? It was in 1940s until zetans landed on earth after nuclear explosion attracted them. Since than goverments started stock piling nukes in fear. Do u think america has so many jetfighters, helicopters, awacs, tanks etc etc for war? Its for people to keep eye on them if anything goes wrong.... Goverment has a plan for humans. i will write about it in my fb page.... Btw here few real abduction videos....
Cow Getting Abducted by Aliens - 100% Real Footage [9 NEWS] (Full Vid) - YouTube
UFO ABDUCTION - Italian Woman Impregnated by Aliens 100% Real Footage - YouTube
Man took photos of the UFO that abducted him - YouTube
Video - Nightmare Hall - human animal hybrids at alien base - Norfolk Strange Facts | Examiner.com
Must see!! Actual alien abduction cought by security cam. - YouTube

The DNA was taken and injected into a certain monsoon frogs transforming them into intelligent hop on hop off creatures.
After being trained in highly classified laboratories, these creatures now fly spy hawks and pigeons into India. :lol:
Damn! What else will the ISI think of next? :undecided: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom