What's new

RBI: Indian Foreign currency assets decline $19 billion in 3 months

A little update current Indian foreign reserves have fallen below $400 billion. So INR support policy is really making it hard for India to stay up with its growth. Debt is huge foreign reserves being depleted to sure up the economic image and soon India will need new loans.

:D :D

Wow now eyes and brain having same defect
upload_2018-8-3_11-18-39.png

A little update current Indian foreign reserves have fallen below $400 billion. So INR support policy is really making it hard for India to stay up with its growth. Debt is huge foreign reserves being depleted to sure up the economic image and soon India will need new loans.

Modi govt is trapped with no economic policy. They are selling dollar from reserves to strengthen Indian rupee just $950 million worth of foreign reserves lost in past 3 days. This is sad situation of Indian economy. The question is for how long India can do this activity just to show a good economic face of bjp. There is a huge debt on India and Indian entire foreign reserves are made up of that debt and if they use that money to strengthen INR it will be very bad for Indian economy.

Indian debt is also over $500 billion
:D They are not government debts. It's because of corporate borrowings from banks, NRI deposits etc... The government debt is not even $100B. So, when you say $500B understand it's not the burden of the public. But large corporations in India.

It will be interesting , if India still exists after 6th. I am sure we will be running to the IMF much before Pakistan.

Our government was in most corrupt hands and in 5 years they looted around 50 billion $. We lost a huge money around 120billion $ in war against teror and all our busines f*kd up. When pakistan was in huge trouble india took alot of benifits and with outstanding lies the represent india as incredible india where every day tourist rapped and killed. Its funny when an indian talk so big with 350billion $ economy.
China spend your economy size money on defence,and pakistan will have the same economy as india in next 3 or 4 years.
Watch and wait.
Bhai , pl do not mind, you are again going to place your future into a more corrupt regime, led by Imran Khan and controlled by your Army !!! with back door participation from the Jihadi elements, God be with you !!!

Our government was in most corrupt hands and in 5 years they looted around 50 billion $. We lost a huge money around 120billion $ in war against teror and all our busines f*kd up. When pakistan was in huge trouble india took alot of benifits and with outstanding lies the represent india as incredible india where every day tourist rapped and killed. Its funny when an indian talk so big with 350billion $ economy.
China spend your economy size money on defence,and pakistan will have the same economy as india in next 3 or 4 years.
Watch and wait.

3 or 4 years... you are saying that we wouldn't grow during that period...
By that time (with current growth rate) India would be in top 3...

You are completely unaware of the shift towards manufacturing in India... in my home state 7 major manufacturing plants are under construction... food processing and packaging, mobile phone manufacturing are already showing results...

2019 is very crucial... if Modi G wins... you will see more drastic changes in economic policies and its implementation...

Hmmm... Imran Khan effect...

Indian economy is doomed... we have the lowest economic growth rate in the world... all rating agencies had given negative ratings to us... our stock market is at all time low... FDI is all time low in India... tax collection (direct and indirect) is all time low... inflation is all time HIGH...

BAD WATERS, REALLY BAD WATERS... ;)

Mr. Economist from top most universities... thank you... why did you received 1 billion from China...

It is like... I ask from my friend to park some money in my bank account so that I could get more LOAN to pay off my EMI for old LOAN...

On provided link, all I can say that in early 90s our economy was almost collapsed but... now see where we stand now despite of all red tape, babudom and corrupted to core leadership of current scamgress...

Kiddo $1 billion from China is official inflow under CPEC while India foreign debt taken by world bank only is more than the entire foreign debt of Pakistan :D

Back
Top Bottom