What's new

RBI: Indian Foreign currency assets decline $19 billion in 3 months

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India’s foreign currency assets fell by around $19 billion since April this year in the wake of capital outflows and intervention by the Reserve Bank of India to arrest the decline in the rupee’s value against the dollar.

India’s foreign currency assets fell by around $19 billion since April this year in the wake of capital outflows and intervention by the Reserve Bank of India to arrest the decline in the rupee’s value against the dollar. During the week ended June 29, foreign currency assets, a major component of the overall reserves, decreased by $1.781 billion to $380.718 billion, according to Reserve Bank data. As at end-March 2018, the total foreign currency assets were $ 399.44 billion, indicating a decline of $ 19 billion in three months. The RBI had sold dollars to stabilise the rupee which had fallen below 69 level last week. The capital market also witnessed outflows of around Rs 60,000 crore since April this year.

https://indianexpress.com/article/business/economy/rbi-foreign-currency-assets-decline-5249178/

while ours are at 3 month high today and these indiots are worried about our foreign exchange reserves more :D

This is the fastest quarterly depletion of reserves any where. This is a serious issue. Modi govt is trying to hide its economic failure by supporting Rupee through foreign reserves. This situation is very bad for Indian economy.

Indian growth will also get effected by this. Bad waters really bad waters.

while ours are at 3 month high today and these indiots are worried about our foreign exchange reserves more :D

When did you received 2 billion from China and one billion from KSA...

By the way how much is the FER of Pakistan... Indian FER is $380.718 billion as per this report...

Decline in foreign exchange reserves is worrying if there is a steep decline and economic growth is not upto the mark... and currently that is not a case with India...

When did you received 2 billion from China and one billion from KSA...

By the way how much is the FER of Pakistan... Indian FER is $380.718 billion as per this report...

Decline in foreign exchange reserves is worrying if there is a steep decline and economic growth is not upto the mark... and currently that is not a case with India...

Kiddo, we received only $1 billion from China as of now and nothing other.

Secondly we had seen the decline in foreign exchange reserves but now there will only be increase in foreign exchange reserves which started from 25th of July. (In sha ALLAH)

And can you tell me something about this one?

https://www.firstpost.com/world/ind...for-70-years-says-lending-report-2581900.html

This is the fastest quarterly depletion of reserves any where. This is a serious issue. Modi govt is trying to hide its economic failure by supporting Rupee through foreign reserves. This situation is very bad for Indian economy.

Indian growth will also get effected by this. Bad waters really bad waters.

Hmmm... Imran Khan effect...

Indian economy is doomed... we have the lowest economic growth rate in the world... all rating agencies had given negative ratings to us... our stock market is at all time low... FDI is all time low in India... tax collection (direct and indirect) is all time low... inflation is all time HIGH...

BAD WATERS, REALLY BAD WATERS... ;)

Kiddo, we received only $1 billion from China as of now and nothing other.

Secondly we had seen the decline in foreign exchange reserves but now there will only be increase in foreign exchange reserves which started from 25th of July. (In sha ALLAH)

And can you tell me something about this one?

https://www.firstpost.com/world/ind...for-70-years-says-lending-report-2581900.html

Mr. Economist from top most universities... thank you... why did you received 1 billion from China...

It is like... I ask from my friend to park some money in my bank account so that I could get more LOAN to pay off my EMI for old LOAN...

On provided link, all I can say that in early 90s our economy was almost collapsed but... now see where we stand now despite of all red tape, babudom and corrupted to core leadership of current scamgress...

I dont know about the reliabiliy of the link , but they are say we have 404 billion as foreign reserves ..... @BHarwana what you think about the below figures ...... the link seems fake and biased toward India ?

upload_2018-8-3_7-37-47.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/foreign-exchange-reserves?continent=g20

Last edited:
They are literally looking at loans and aid from all across the world and commenting on a country with fastest growth rate and reserves of over 400 BN.:rofl:

I dont know about the reliabiliy of the link , but they are say we have 404 billion as foreign reserves ..... @BHarwana what you think about the below figures ...... the link seems fake and biased toward India ?

View attachment 490233

https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/foreign-exchange-reserves?continent=g20

I think you have seemed to miss the point here you have 400 billion but 3 months ago you had 426 billion 19 billion dollars went down the drain just to make bjp look good and support rupee.

When ever the govt stop support which it will because continuing long will really hurt rupee will face fast drop.

Pakistani bhaio stop making fun of yourselves here.
We need to work really hard at our economy and foreign trade. What Indian local economy does or what Government of India spends on welfare of Indian citizen is totally something else.But India is doing mighty well in foreign trade and Foreign reserves. We don't come Close.
2.5 Trillion Dollars against 300 Billion Dollars GDP
400 Billion Dollars against 16 Billion dollars Foreign Exchange Reserves.
Roughly 8 Times Larger Economy but 25 times more foreign reserves. Which means we are doing poorly in balance of trade management then India does. This is not even a comparison.
We need to Promote our local industry and Stop Importing Useless SH** like Luxury Cars, Scrap, Consumer Electronics, Cell phones. Instead of Bashing India for something that does not exist.
Imagine we are still importing 7 Billion Dollars Refined Oil per year instead of importing Crude oil and refining them at our own refineries. :hitwall:

I dont think its a big worry we have almost 70 billion worth of remittances every year , when you have more then 400 billion in reserves , 19 billion looks minuscule ...... and Please share your insight how Pakistan managed to perform so well , while India is doomed economically :( as you said we lost 19 billion USD
I think you have seemed to miss the point here you have 400 billion but 3 months ago you had 426 billion 19 billion dollars went down the drain just to make bjp look good and support rupee.

When ever the govt stop support which it will because continuing long will really hurt rupee will face fast drop.

They are literally looking at loans and aid from all across the world and commenting on a country with fastest growth rate and reserves of over 400 BN.:rofl:

Our government was in most corrupt hands and in 5 years they looted around 50 billion $. We lost a huge money around 120billion $ in war against teror and all our busines f*kd up. When pakistan was in huge trouble india took alot of benifits and with outstanding lies the represent india as incredible india where every day tourist rapped and killed. Its funny when an indian talk so big with 350billion $ economy.
China spend your economy size money on defence,and pakistan will have the same economy as india in next 3 or 4 years.
Watch and wait.

Back
Top Bottom