What's new

Raymond Davis fight in Colorado

Sick minds with sexual inadequacy problems trying to extend their sexual violence so common in western societies and projecting it by shooting at people on roads and parking lots. That is what these people are. Sick people.

The fark? :lol: How do you know about that?

I think the joke is on Pakistan, sweety.

Picture this:

A white foreigner.

Comes to the heart of your country.

Kills two people..

His associate rams a biker.

The associate runs away.

The first guy is freed a few months later.

Now, tell me, whom the joke is on? ;)
Here's another joke: you really think Americans differentiate between Pakistanis and Indians?

I think the joke is on Pakistan, sweety.

Picture this:

A white foreigner.

Comes to the heart of your country.

Kills two people..

His associate rams a biker.

The associate runs away.

The first guy is freed a few months later.

Now, tell me, whom the joke is on? ;)

Hazardous material-Village affected- culprit a gora still free- some thing along the lines i remember- but i forget the joke- help me remember mate?-

lets see how they get him off the hook this time.................... the hyprocy!

Damn, why didn't he kill those people messing with him?

He fits the profile of a Schizophrenic/Paranoid person. The CIA can have that effect on a man.

He fits the profile of a Schizophrenic/Paranoid person. The CIA can have that effect on a man.

Your suggesting he is a Manchurian candidate ?

Telefon_USHS.jpg

youre fking stupid, shame on you, u make fun of 2 people he killed, and it was not Karachi.

The two people he killed were armed... If two armed people had stopped my car i would have done the same .. especially in that neighborhood.. remember what they did to danny pearl ...

Your suggesting he is a Manchurian candidate ?

Naah man,no conspiracy theories.Rather,I was suggesting the possibility of him being cuckoo in the head.Many spooks,pardon the pun,get spooked themselves because of the constant level of threat over them.Paranoia might've been the reason why Mr. Davis thought he was being followed in the first place.

This guy has some serious mental issues..........CIA attacking their own people in parking lot? Loooooooooooooooooolz

This recent incident proves that that Raymond Davis is a paranoid retard, who goes berserk on little things & is a menace to any society.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom