What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharia law backfired, and now mullahs are angry?

Hah.

Go away, it's partly your fault that law even exists.

lol I was going to say that, first you kill people who talk against a stupid law then when that law bites you in the back, you go onto the street to protest, I think the Mullahs just need an excuse to cause panic.

However you look at it, blood money law marwa gaya...

This nation needs to realize that 99.99% of Islamic laws are actually the tribal laws of Arabia, made by the simple people of those days. The world has changed, you need more technical laws which are fair.

Releasing a murderer for money to their relatives is not fair. The dead does not get justice. If your law is unjust, your law is no good.

Islam ka rona, rona chordoh, Pakistani ho, Pakistan ke liay sochna shuru karo. Avval, Aakhir Pakistan.

While I love Pakistan to death, I will not go as far as to say awal akhir Pakistan. Awal akhir hai zaat khuda-e-Pak ki jis ney douno jahan banye, including Pakistan, aur uske akhri Nabi, Muhammed (salula-eh-ilahi-waalehi-waslam) ki jis ney Islam ka message humein diya.

Without this belief your Imaan is not complete. Love for your land is a very noble thing, however, it will stay here in this world when you die. Your Imaan on the other hand will go with you in the afterlife, which is eternal.

While I love Pakistan to death, I will not go as far as to say awal akhir Pakistan. Awal akhir hai zaat khuda-e-Pak ki jis ney douno jahan banye, including Pakistan, aur uske akhri Nabi, Muhammed (salula-eh-ilahi-waalehi-waslam) ki jis ney Islam ka message humein diya.

Without this belief your Imaan is not complete. Love for your land is a very noble thing, however, it will stay here in this world when you die. Your Imaan on the other hand will go with you in the afterlife, which is eternal.

these people are rightfully called liberal extremists

I think the Moment is right in our history to Say NO to US , and SAY it out loud .. NO ... pack your bags and go home and shut down embassy

I think other nations have kicked out US embassies and they have not had any bombing incidents

why dont you just mind your own business and take a next flight to any gora country if you are so much ghariati or go on the road put up a placard condemning the decision instead of personal attacks on me.

if you cant them just keep your rants to yourself

i have all the right to express my views and if you can't take the criticism ~ just quit!!!!!

lol I was going to say that, first you kill people who talk against a stupid law then when that law bites you in the back, you go onto the street to protest, I think the Mullahs just need an excuse to cause panic.

an idiot talking to an idiot, lolz

Compensation is okay, I couldn't understand families with green cards immediately flew to US as they killed their victims.

Isn't a big joke that these families now live in a big heaven (New York/Washington)!

Compensation is okay, I couldn't understand families with green cards immediately flew to US as they killed their victims.

Isn't a big joke that these families now live in a big heaven (New York/Washington)!

they flew immediately because the public whould reach their homes and start beating them and humiliate them btw the us will not be heaven for these dehatis, they may not even understand english lolz

Well for all those who are considering that issue is resolved according to law and Islam, a question is does Islam and Pakistani law allows pressurizing the heirs of the dead to accept blood money and if it doesn't how can you say it is resolved according to Islamic rule or Islamic rule is behind the acquittal of that mercenary.

The Punjab government, meanwhile, used police and other officials to put pressure on the heirs of the deceased to accept payment of blood money in return for pardoning Davis, the sources said.

Davis acquittal: A release three weeks in the making

Well if they used pressure on the heirs of the both guys how can the rule of Diyat can be applied here. In short this release is another addition to the history of slavery of Pakistan.

And what about the charges for illegal weapons, espionage and crimes against the state???? Does Sharia rule acquits him from those charges also???

they flew immediately because the public whould reach their homes and start beating them and humiliate them btw the us will not be heaven for these dehatis, they may not even understand english lolz

I think, after a few years later, when situations calm down. They will likely return back to Pakistan. Right now, to make sure we will forgot this RD case.

@Areesh: Please bring back your awesome avatar

According to the constitution they have every right to complete its tenure. whether they are good or bad it will be decided by the electorate in next elections.

spoken like a loyal comrade of status quo. :usflag:

It really irks me on how could faheem's family accept money and green card..even when their daughter in law committed suicide citing " the family will not get justice from Pakistani courts"

Is that the justice was, she was seeking?

For all their claims of wanting blood for blood and never accepting blood money...was it all just petty bargaining to hike up the compensation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom