What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lawyer representing the victims, Asad Manzoor Butt, said he was not allowed to appear for the hearing. The lawyer alleged that Davis possibly escaped from the prison with the consent of the authorities

The lawyer further claimed that he was kept in unlawful confinement, according to DawnNews.

Leading Indian Defence forum reported this news first. Also provided above details

geo just reported that Faizan's widow already gone to USA...

I would rather say, we are honor-less or bagarait.
Pakistan --- A nation for sale

Stop your BS ....how can you say that everyone is for sale......ONLY FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE SELLING PAKISTAN.....

Had Pakistan confirmed his diplomatic status the Davis case could have been brought to the U.S. Had Pakistan extended full immunity (civil, not just the criminal he had as "admin staff") the families could at least have sued for damages in a U.S. court. That's all gone now. No possibility of either a criminal trial in the U.S. because the F.O. wouldn't admit his status, no possibility of a civil trial because blood money was paid.

Davis got the best of both worlds, the families of the men he killed did O.K., but the justice process got shafted, and any possibility of moral elevation of our two countries has evaporated. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

:) sir why you think its first time moral elevation has evaporated in two countries ?? Gitmo, Afia trial and so on as well as here in my own country many cases.

The families have already got the damages. and i am afraid if they could have got any at US court in the first place.

As far as his diplomatic issue is concerned US knows well and we also know well he is NOT so

Blood Money:

370 Million Ruppees and 18 American Visas For Victims Families

Here reports are that the families of the boys killed were also given besides monetary comp, US residency/ passports!

Yes, no only families but some other officials, bank balances of Politicians. $ a big power.

Today we came to know why they know how to treat south Asian. Because slaves never should be respected and we are not respected by our owns.

Had Pakistan confirmed his diplomatic status the Davis case could have been brought to the U.S. Had Pakistan extended full immunity (civil, not just the criminal he had as "admin staff") the families could at least have sued for damages in a U.S. court. That's all gone now. No possibility of either a criminal trial in the U.S. because the F.O. wouldn't admit his status, no possibility of a civil trial because blood money was paid.

Davis got the best of both worlds, the families of the men he killed did O.K., but the justice process got shafted, and any possibility of moral elevation of our two countries has evaporated. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

come on my friend you are American and wanted him to be free from very first day and your Gov, proved that american blood is more important then Pakistani blood

But my friend history is recording all actions and US will pay for it, Pakistan will see the change and US Gov have seen the waves of these changes coming up. they are slow but no one can deny them .......

be happy that your man is safe now and time for party for you

:)

my only question is.. how did the family accept blood money even after the wife of one of deceased commited suicide sighting the reason that she wouldn't get justice!! it looks as if they were forced to accept the blood money!! what do you guys reckon??

US Air force aircraft take Davis and other 15 Americans to Afghanistan at 4:45 pm ...geo news

my only question is.. how did the family accept blood money even after the wife of one of deceased commited suicide sighting the reason that she wouldn't get justice!! it looks as if they were forced to accept the blood money!! what do you guys reckon??

By force , by threatening...it easy to force and threaten a Poor.

Ladies & Gentlemen

!This is our great Pakistan!

come on my friend you are American and wanted him to be free from very first day and your Gov, proved that american blood is more important then Pakistani blood
@#$%^& no! I wanted him returned to the U.S. for trial here. Then we all would have seen justice done and been satisfied. This way leaves scars.

Geo reporting US Airforce aircraft has flown to Kabul bagram base from Lahore carrying about 12 people at 5pm and Tv is reporting Davis might had been in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom