What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame the Pakistan govt alone.

What about the relations of the victims agreeing to accept blood money and then pushing off to the US, if the report is true?

the compensation is not in the form of US citizenship, its only in the form of money, the passports must be handed to them by back door meetings, passport is just a bribe, the compensation money is done in faith to give relief to the poor families having lost the bread earner in return for forgiving the killer

this also shows islam is a reliion of forgiveness and not of revenge those who throw garbage on islam and islamic laws

oh! davis not realease by pakistani people he was realese by goverment and army our politician have no shame

Must not forget the Court and the Sharia Law, either!

And the greed of the relations of the victims!

It opened up their future!

"At it's worst" American is still the best place in the world for people to have choices, freedom, including freedom of all religions, and a chance to earn a decent living and to get a decent education.

Americans may be, but what Americans are for themselves they are seldom for their slaves. We want freedom from you guys thats it. Please leave Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Thanks !!

I think u ppl r alrdy staying in hell

Take a day's break, you have lost the plot!

I have to admit it but 200 million is a big amount.

No son or daughter can be worth 200 million.

To all you Pakistanis who argued with me that Davis will be sentenced in Pakistan - I have repeatedly told you that he is going to be released soon, very soon! But you did not want to hear. I have told you that some kind of deals will be reached and if the ISI and Army wants to make a deal, then the courts will cooperate.

This case only showed again the hatred towards the US in Pakistan and how reliable the official position of its government, and defence establishment.

the compensation is not in the form of US citizenship, its only in the form of money, the passports must be handed to them by back door meetings, passport is just a bribe, the compensation money is done in faith to give relief to the poor families having lost the bread earner in return for forgiving the killer

I am sure money was paid and also the citizenship to shut their mouth.

Let us not justify the unjustifiable.

Do you think that blood money is perfect to be released for a man who is accused of plotting against Pakistan and in other words every single Pakistani?

If so, I will confess I have not understood the logic.

What bread winner?

They have turned out to be better than the Irish Sweepstakes!

Americans may be, but what Americans are for themselves they are seldom for their slaves. We want freedom from you guys thats it. Please leave Pakistan.

I am sure that Government of Pakistan, the Army and the ISI will all listen to the rightful desires and aspiration of its people. AA, THAT is the proper venue, not the US government or its people.

Yeah whatever!!! But you should be ashamed of your nationality seriously. :)

let me stand in front of you and look into your eyes and tell you I AM SHAMELESS and PROUD PAKISTANI....what deal was made, had its reasons, Army can be sold but not the whole nation

"At it's worst" American is still the best place in the world for people to have choices, freedom, including freedom of all religions, and a chance to earn a decent living and to get a decent education.

One's future in the US is limited only by one's willingness to study and work hard. We still have self made new millionaires every year but they don't get there without a good solid education, including in college or university.

The Governor of Louisiana, who is a Republican Presidential Primary contender for 2012 national US elections, is first generation born in the US Indian-American. He is a Christian so no issue of differences of other religions as we read of between Pakistan and India. Both nations have a Christian minority population.

You're talking about this great country's past, and yes its past is truly great. America was made of great thinkers, people like Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Thomas Edison etc. It was made up by brave leaders such as JFK. It still has a few great people like that in the shape of Ron Paul, who I personally think has the caliber of Jefferson, but Americans sadly do not understand him. I've lived in America since 2001, you tell me how this country has improved? All manufacturing is shipped to China, most services are outsourced as well. The only industry functioning & kicking well in America is the military industry, making weapons & other advanced technologies. America is clearly losing its status as an economic power. Jobs are only being cut for people, hardly any job creation. And it doesn't look like the trend is going to change anytime soon. This country has truly went past its glory days.

MAYBE ITS TIME FOR THE NATION AS A WHOLE TO CONSIDER RETURNING TO THE BASICS.

The man you see below had an idea, a vision and a dream. Maybe now you will listen to him.

jinnah-flag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom