What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
The matter is still in the court.
Anyone who supports this cold blooded killer aka terrorist should go and protest outside the court at his next judicial hearing.
As for now the person is in judicial custody and is going no where for now.

Rehman Malik Hussain Haqqani stop selling the nation out.

If the public see's this Government letting this guy off the hook without due legal process then it will prove to be another nail in the PAK US relations coffin.

I respect your opinion of me, wrong as it is, but my respect for differences of ideas and opinions means that I cannot say that to you in return.

My original statement is CORRECT.

Good enough ...!
The fact is you have shown your hypocrisy and despite all that you have mocked people here for bearing wild and military bully like thoughts and time and again advised them to control there emotions, yet you fail to give any such advise to any American members on board despite there utmost display of hypocrisy in defending a retard murderer who killed three innocent Pakistanis in broad day light speaks out to a great deal about your motives and feelings towards Pakistanis in general and Pakistan on the whole.
Even if your are fond of advising people to control there emotions in the light of all what happened , at least it should be free of double standards which is well evident through your posts.

@ American Eagle

Buddy you can have your opinion but you cannot have your own Facts applies to your mindless defence of a killer aka terrorist more than anything else.

Court should deal with him in according to the law of the Land.

By watching Spy Wars History regarding Gerard Bulls (building supergun for Iraq), both CIA and Mossad says it is very risk to spy in foregin country without status of diplomat immunity. Being caught is very dangerous!

Their number One rule is "Don't get caught"
Their number Two rule is "Don't give away little details after murders"

In case of Davis and Jonathan Banks, it is a big blow and failed mission! :cheers:

Check this out ...

first..

Centre to decide on diplomatic status of US gunman: Shahbaz
Centre to decide on diplomatic status of US gunman: Shahbaz :: SAMAA TV - Top Story, Breaking, Latest, Pakistan, World, Sports, Entertainment

then..

Zardari says court to rule on US gunman
Zardari says court to rule on US gunman | DAWN.COM | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

In today's circumstances, no politician will want to be seen as the one responsible for the illegal release of the murderer of innocent Pakistanis and will of the people shall reign supreme.

This blood thirsty animal will be facing the courts and be sentenced , in fact the relatives of the deceased should ask for the law of 'Qisas' to be applied in which the relatives of the deceased can shoot this animal at point blank range with hollow point bullets , just like he did to their near and dear ones.

These scum bags must know that they are not free to murder in our land and are not above the law , with this incident we must drive home this point

Last edited:
In today's circumstances , no politican will want to be seen as the one responsible for the release of the murderer of innocent Pakistanis and will of the people shall reign supreme!

Just a little correction

In today's circumstances no politician will want to be seen as the one responsible for the illegal letting off of this murderer aka terrorist The Constitution of Pakistan shall be upheld in this judicial matter. :pakistan:

Just a little correction

In today's circumstances no politician will want to be seen as the one responsible for the illegal letting off of this murderer aka terrorist The Constitution of Pakistan shall be upheld in this judicial matter. :pakistan:

roger that

FIR registered against Davis for using illegal weapon
LAHORE: A First Information Report (FIR) was registered on Monday against US citizen Raymond Davis for using an illegal weapon when he gunned down two men in Lahore.
The case against Davis has been registered on the investigation officer’s statement.
Davis is in the custody of the Lahore Police and is being questioned. Earlier, Davis was awarded a six-day physical remand by a court in Lahore.
Police have sent their investigation report to the Punjab government. The report states that Davis, the US embassy and the consulate in Lahore are not cooperating with the police. It states the officials concerned have not replied to a questionnaire sent to them. The report also claims that the Americans have not given the police information on the driver of a vehicle that ran over a third person during the incident.
Meanwhile, the Punjab government is set to inform the federal government of its investigations till now. It is also in contact with the US embassy and the consulate.
Senior Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leaders including the chief minister, IG Punjab and the Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Lahore are meeting to discuss the police report.
Earlier, Pakistan had rejected the US demand to release Davis, saying that sub judice in a court of law and the legal process should be respected.

Good enough ...!
The fact is you have shown your hypocrisy and despite all that you have mocked people here for bearing wild and military bully like thoughts and time and again advised them to control there emotions, yet you fail to give any such advise to any American members on board despite there utmost display of hypocrisy in defending a retard murderer who killed three innocent Pakistanis in broad day light speaks out to a great deal about your motives and feelings towards Pakistanis in general and Pakistan on the whole.
Even if your are fond of advising people to control there emotions in the light of all what happened , at least it should be free of double standards which is well evident through your posts.

Please read my comments again before you accuse me of partiality or of doubting my patriotism.

That is the most important thing.

Regardless of the rhetoric flying around from both sides, I will WAIT for the investigation to be completed before saying anything.

I think that ALL should respect a sub judice case and moderate their comments.

PLEASE: Discuss the topic and the thoughts, NOT the personalities of the posters.

I assume you know the meaning of BOTH SIDES and ALL as used above, and can see the impartial advice, but then again, my assumption may not be justified given the level of comprehension displayed until now.

I defend only the truth, no matter what it might be.

FIR registered against Davis for using illegal weapon
LAHORE: A First Information Report (FIR) was registered on Monday against US citizen Raymond Davis for using an illegal weapon when he gunned down two men in Lahore.
The case against Davis has been registered on the investigation officer’s statement.
Davis is in the custody of the Lahore Police and is being questioned. Earlier, Davis was awarded a six-day physical remand by a court in Lahore.
Police have sent their investigation report to the Punjab government. The report states that Davis, the US embassy and the consulate in Lahore are not cooperating with the police. It states the officials concerned have not replied to a questionnaire sent to them. The report also claims that the Americans have not given the police information on the driver of a vehicle that ran over a third person during the incident.
Meanwhile, the Punjab government is set to inform the federal government of its investigations till now. It is also in contact with the US embassy and the consulate.
Senior Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leaders including the chief minister, IG Punjab and the Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Lahore are meeting to discuss the police report.
Earlier, Pakistan had rejected the US demand to release Davis, saying that sub judice in a court of law and the legal process should be respected.

This is not acceptable that he is not co-operating; the investigators might have to water board this criminal to get him to co-operate

we have no shortage of hussain haqqanis, nadeem parachas, asma jhangirs, salman taseers, najam seethis etc

It is an act of terrorism and fanaticism.
It is no different than attack on Srilankan cricket team.
Any ordinary man cannot kill people in streets.
He must have been having a history of training with arms and killings.
A probe into the credentials of the criminal.... will help the courts taking right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom