What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile the terrorists have likewise used suicide bombers to blow up the Kohat Tunnel on the highway from the North into Peshawar...this collapsed the auto tunnel from the inside, blocking a major traffice artery to ordinary Pakitani citizen's use.

There have been other bombings in Karachi as well.

Why do you astray from the topic at hand,? It's like what zillion times that you mention Suicide attacks, what's that got to with David arrest? Discuss the issue at hand, There are other appropriate threads where you can discuss these things, where you can mention your emotional rants about those suicide attacks,in here keep your discussions, limited to David here, Don't try to Equate Suicide Attacks and Terrorist attacks with David Case,

Both are different in Nature, if you wanna discuss them then open another thread and express your rehotric there,

The victum of attempted armed robbery is Davis...not David.

This use of wrong name epitomizes your extreme prejudice and lack of factual information.

The fact that armed robberies are being used to fund within Pakistan current terrorist operations, to include suicide bombers, somehow evades your understanding, too.

Lets screw that bastard and make an example of him and prove that Pakistan is a sovereign state which will not be intimidated by the US pressure.........

The victum of attempted armed robbery is Davis...not David.

This use of wrong name epitomizes your extreme prejudice and lack of factual information.

The fact that armed robberies are being used to fund within Pakistan current terrorist operations, to include suicide bombers, somehow evades your understanding, too.

lets suppose he was the victim of an armed robbery then why the hell was he making a get away after the shootout and in the process killed other INNOCENT PEOPLE......

Calm down guys, this whole thing is getting more and more confusing by the day. Just let the process take it's turn. ( we all know the results, don't we...).

Lets screw that bastard and make an example of him and prove that Pakistan is a sovereign state which will not be intimidated by the US pressure.........

Let's see...how are you managing your soverignty in Quetta where several attempts were made on the life of then President Musharraf..in Peshawar where al Qaida and violent Taliban have just murdered the Police Chief and 5 other police officers this weekend...in Lahore where the same two criminals you wish to make martyrs of robbed a Paksitani gentlemen moments before trying to stick up Mr. Raymond Davis, the put upon American diplomat....or managing the deaths of 35 innocent Pakitanis murdered by Lahore terrorist suicide bombers the day before the robbery attempt on Mr. Davis....or the same day as Lahore suicide bombings and murders the suicide bombing killing scores and wounding many more in Karachi?

I and many other Americans do wish Pakistan well as a soverign nation but it is historically unable or perhaps unwilling to have law and order as terrorists and terrorism, and robberies to raise money for terrorist operations, are painting a true and pretty horrible picture.

I fear for the safety of my Pakistani friends in several areas of Pakistan, north and south, and wish only a better day and defeat of all radical terrorism therein and coming therefrom.

And we also fear for the safety of all foreign nationals working in Pakistan in fact to help build a better Paksitan...who have been attacked and killed in recent times...Americans, French, Chinese to name several nationalties murdered inside Pakistan in recent years thanks to rampant terrorism which the ordinary Paksitanis don't seem able or perhaps willing, that is unclear, to deal with once and for all.

Last edited:
By the way US called back CIA resident from Lahore consulate, many questions raised about it.

You have to admit that Davis involved negative activities but you with baseless comments stiil stay there. With your lot of post here nothing will change and Davis has to be face court trails.

Last edited:
PLEASE: Discuss the topic and the thoughts, NOT the personalities of the posters.

Let's see...how are you managing your soverignty in Quetta where several attempts were made on the life of then President Musharraf..in Peshawar where al Qaida and violent Taliban have just murdered the Police Chief and 5 other police officers this weekend...

Who told you that they were AQ? They informed you? Don't write anything without any proof.

AQ presents in Afghanistan under the protection of foreign military bases.

We have US consulates enough to fill this gap.

in Lahore where the same two criminals you wish to make martyrs of robbed a Paksitani gentlemen moments before trying to stick up Mr. Raymond Davis, the put upon American diplomat....or managing the deaths of 35 innocent Pakitanis murdered by Lahore terrorist suicide bombers the day before the robbery attempt on Mr. Davis....or the same day as Lahore suicide bombings and murders the suicide bombing killing scores and wounding many more in Karachi?

Need to find the link between them.

I and many other Americans do wish Pakistan well as a soverign nation but it is historically unable or peraps unwilling to have law and order as terrorists and terrorms, and robberies to raise money for terrorist operations, are painting a true and pretty horrible picture.

I fear for the safety of my Pakistani friends in several areas of Pakistan, north and south, and wish only a better day and defeat of all radical terrorism therein and coming therefrom.

I am appreciating for your worry about Pakistanis but first convey your message to White house and ask to do something positive from outside the border of Pakistan.

And we also fear for the safety of all foreign nations working in Pakistan in fact to help build a better Paksitan...who have been attacked and killed in recent times...Americans, French, Chinese to name several nationalties murdered inside Pakistan in recent years thanks to rampant terrorism which the ordinary Paksitanis don't seem able or perhaps willing, that is unclear, to deal with once and for all.

We ever tried to save & help peaceful foreign lives present in the country while they respect law & orders. Law has to be respect.

Country Fellows,
what do you think till now,
will the devil get the punishment or not.

He wont get any punishment. Punjab Police is determined on proving the two men as robbers. While at the same time Fedral government is hiding Mr Davis's real nature of visa, his real mission in Pakistan FO is also quiet about the status of his Visa. Based on the above conditions, my best guess is that it will be proved somehow that the guy shot in self defence. If plan A doesn't work, well then the silence on his status will be broken and he will be proved as diplomat, hence immunity granted. Should this also not work, well we still have presidential pardon to offer to the US. You dont want our Aid stopped do you?!

Relatives grieve as funeral held - Families demand justice

RelativesgrieveasfuneralheldFamiliesdemandjustice_  7415.jpg

LAHORE - The funeral of the three young men, two of whom were shot and one run over by American ‘officials’ on Thursday noon was held in their respective localities on Friday. The families of Faizan Haider and Faheem Shamshad, who were gunned down by American official Raymond Davis in Qartaba Chowk, lodged protests on Friday claiming police officials were pressing them to withdraw the cases.
On Friday, Lahore Police handed Faizan and Faheem’s bodies to their heirs after conducting autopsies. The relatives of the deceased took the bodies home on Qasoorpura on Ravi Road and Baigum Kot main road (near the American Consulate). Faizan’s heirs lodged a protest and blocked main Ravi Road, setting tyres on fire. Similarly Faheem’s heirs kept the Baigum Kot main road blocked over an hour and burnt tyres.
Over 150 protestors joined Faizan’s family in protesting. Faheem’s family was joined by over 300 protestors with heirs chanting slogans against ‘brutal’ Americans. The protestors chanted ‘down with America’ with the families demanding capital punishment for the accused official. Not robbers: Faizan brother speaking to media said his brother was not a robber.
“My brother was going to meet his uncle in General Hospital when he became the American’s victim. He was not carrying an illegal weapon. The weapon was licensed and he was carrying it for his protection. We have an old feud.” He said his brother Kamran Haider had been murdered by their rivals on 9th of Muharram and a case had been registered with Sheikhupura Police.
“Faizan used to to attend court proceedings in his elder brother’s murder case, he had to protect himself,” he said. Faizan’s wife appeared exhausted. She was barely able to speak to media. She said, “I married Faizan only two month ago. I never found Faizan involved in illegal activities. The Chief Justice of Pakistan and Chief Minister of Punjab should bring the American official to justice and condemn him to the gallows.”

Faheem’s heirs talking to media claimed senior police officials were pressurising them to withdraw the case against the American official. They further claimed that police were trying to declare Faheem as a robber. Faheem’s wife participated in the protest and said she had contracted marriage with him four months ago.
She recalled her memorable time with Faheem and repeated the demand of condemning the American official to the gallows. Locals of the Ravi Road and Shahdara areas talking to media said they have never heard any compliant of Faizan and Faheem. They said both ran legit businesses which dismissed the likelihood of them being robbers.
Protestors disbursed and took the bodies back home after senior police officials reached the scene and assured them justice. The police officials including SP City Division Dr Shahzad and concerned DSP’s told protestors that two cases had already been registered against the American on their request and investigations were underway. After getting assurance, the families of Faizan, Faheem and Abad Ur Rehman laid them to rest after funerals in their local graveyards.
CM visits: Late on Friday night Chief Minister Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif visited the house of deceased Abad ur Rehman and condoled his death. The Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Sharif ensured family that justice will be done and those responsible will be punished according to law.
Constable: Capital City Police Officer, Lahore Aslam Tarin and PML (N) leader Khawja Saad Rafiq visited the house of martyred constable Allah Ditta who died in the Chehlum blast and presented a cheque of Rs 3 million to his family on Friday. The CCPO announced Allah Ditta’s son would be recruited in the Lahore Police and the government would take care his children’s education.

Relatives grieve as funeral held - Families demand justice | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously man STFU
i presume you have the same germs as hussain haqqani got ...

I respect your opinion of me, wrong as it is, but my respect for differences of ideas and opinions means that I cannot say that to you in return.

My original statement is CORRECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom