What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeez, do you get paid for typing that out, some things are implicit.

Of course, I also respect YOUR point of view too, no matter how wrong, childish, deluded or confrontational it might be, without agreeing with it either. :D

(Wow, that must get me some more money so I had to type it, right? ;) )

I would like that to happen-- One way or another- he should be punished for his acts of terrorism-

petty fanaticism.

to quote obama "there is a larger principle at stake" - and for pakistan its about catching and CORRECTLY prosecuting a blackwater type.

Of course, I also respect YOUR point of view too, no matter how wrong, childish, deluded or confrontational it might be, without agreeing with it either. :D

(Wow, that must get me some more money so I had to type it, right? ;) )

errr reread what you just wrote, there is no respect there. :)

just a bizarre cyber persona.

errr reread what you just wrote, there is no respect there. :)

just a bizarre cyber persona.

LOL! You see, that is the difference between implicit and explicit. :D

BTW, my persona is the same in the real and cyberworlds: BIZARRE only to some.

Anyway, like I have said before, let's remain on topic.

The driver and other occupant of the car flew out with Senator Kerry on his return. Was this fact hidden from the administration in Islamabad, or was it done with their implicit or explicit co-operation?

The driver and other occupant of the car flew out with Senator Kerry on his return. Was this fact hidden from the administration in Islamabad, or was it done with their implicit or explicit co-operation?

Well what do you think is the answer to that, I am sure that there are still checks and balances in place when a foreign dignitary leaves the country the people are checked. So definitely the central thugs were explicit in the crime.

Now for Kerrys assurances about trying davis in the US, how can he be trusted when he himself helped some wanted murderers escape the country.

Well what do you think is the answer to that, I am sure that there are still checks and balances in place when a foreign dignitary leaves the country the people are checked. So definitely the central thugs were explicit in the crime.

Now for Kerrys assurances about trying davis in the US, how can he be trusted when he himself helped some wanted murderers escape the country.

Fair point, but then again, are not the Pakistani authorities doing the same thing?

Given Mrs. Clinton's recent speech and the appointment of Grossman as Holbrooke's formal replacement, there are bound to be some pretty definitive steps taken soon that will move the process forward, willingly or reluctantly, but it will move forward.

Sectary information Pakistan Peoples party (PPP) Fauzia Wahab has resigned from her party office on Saturday.

Talking to media here Wahab said that the statement regarding Raymond Davis was personal her view adding that she had a proud for being a part of PPP.

She said that she would continue to work as a worker for party.

Fauzia Wahab resigns from party office | AAJ News

I think, ISI agents MUST interrogate Davis sooon before release or assassinated by CIA!

I think, ISI agents MUST interrogate Davis sooon before release or assassinated by CIA!

What do you think the odds are that ISI is already an integral part of the whole affair?

breaking_detail_news.htm

AFP: Pakistan spokeswoman resigns over US gunman

Fauzia Wahab apparently quit since she didn't want to testify in court as the Information Secretary and now says her comments were at a personal capacity. Why are the American loyalists so court-phobic? American stance has been "Lets do it all hush hush".

Anyway, they are in a retreat mode, time to strike!

As long as you are prepared for the inevitable counterstrike, please go for it!

ISLAMABAD: The US Consulate’s driver accused of crushing a Pakistani citizen to death while driving a vehicle to assist Raymond Davis, has reached the United States, television reports quoted American media as saying.
Davis case: Driver who ran over Ibad reaches US | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Now, was that driver also enjoying blanket immunity because he is an American? A simple driver? A test case now to judge whole scenario! Will he face trial in US? No!
or if the above news item is just an propaganda as has always been the case with Pakistani media atleast according to Solomon2 then will US show respect for Pakistan's Law and hand him over to Pakistan to try him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough, I can accept your contention that my understanding does not appear robust to you, but please consider the possibility at least that I may be taking a much broader and longer view of things than others may be at this point in time. I am painting no doomsday scenarios, merely the most likely and plausible outcomes, based on the evidence before me. I also do not expect all to agree with my positions since a diversity of opinions is the mark of a good debate, as the one in this thread in particular and on PDF in general.

And thank you for not doubting my feelings for Pakistan, as well as USA. I am blessed enough that I could feel insulated from the direct effects of what happens in Pakistan, but my loyalty to the land of my birth compels me to speak. Mujhe hukum he kalma-e-bar-haq kehney ka.:D

Loyalty to the land of birth is understandable, but not when that country is at wrong. I, myself was born and bred in a middle eastern country, But that does not mean that I start defending That country in a conflict when its actually not on the right side of law. I would go as far as sayin that you hold a tremendous opprotunity as an american pakistani to further the interests of the poor bleeding people of ur descency. Remember when people like you (american pakistanis) try to bomb time square, its pakistan thats blamed.. An american of 'Pakistani' descendent! Why is it not an american? Why do we have to pay the price of something you americans do in that country?

I find it insulting that American Pakistani's wont take a stand for Pakistan just because of their love for the land they are born in. If even you wont speak for us then who will? If you wont try and persuade ur american people how we should be treated and respected then who would? Up till now I have always had a deep sense of respect for our overseas pakistanis as I always maintained it is good that we have a voice in that country. But hearing people like you, Im begining to think, if amerian/british pakistani people really bothered about us at all? Atleast it doesnt show. Should you not question ur authorities that 3 people have died, atleast one of them is truely innocent, as an American how do you u feel about this? Should you not say, hang on a minute, why are we protecting the driver of that car who killed someone for no reason (assuming you take it that the others were robers, atleast the third wasnt).

Am not very articulate in my words bit i hope you understand the bottomline Im trying to justify here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom