What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why YOUR OWN LINK says - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ATEGORY MAY BE ARRESTED OR DETAINED RESIDENCE MAY BE ENTERED SUBJECT TO ORDINARY PROCEDURES MAY BE ISSUED TRAFFIC CITATION MAY BE SUBPOENAED AS WITNESS MAY BE PROSECUTED RECOGNIZED FAMILY MEMBER
DIPLOMATIC
DIPLOMATIC AGENT NO 1 NO YES NO NO SAME AS SPONSOR (FULL IMMUNITY AND INVIOLABILITY)
MEMBER OF ADMINISTRATIVE & TECHNICAL STAFF NO 1 NO YES NO NO SAME AS SPONSOR (FULL IMMUNITY AND INVIOLABILITY

Lol- you got some serious issue-- comprehension issues--

and dont copy paste yahoo answers-- not gona work here--

why do pakistan people hate us so much?

because USA is killer of Pakistanis and still going on . USA is first enemy of Pakistan and its public. still USA barking on release a killer of three innocents . i from my heart hope USA close his mission we dont want diplomatic relations with USA.even we sleep hungry .

Without diplomats, how are these supposed to be administered?

if these are your diplomats which carry tons of waipons and kill people on the way.go to hell USA and diplomacy with usa. shame on pakistan look iran USA has no relations with them so no black water cia killings drones there.cut diplomatic relations with USA aka mad dog nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:angry:

Without diplomats, how are these supposed to be administered?

Hmm. True. But you guys have gave so much aids. :\ $1.5 billion [that's like 10 F-35s every year.] without any strings attached. And this is just aid not even soft loans with 0% interest

he gave up his legal rights when he -
No. There is really no need to continue to the end of your sentence, just read this one:
Article 41: Without prejudice to their privileges and immunities, it is the duty of all persons enjoying such privileges and immunities to respect the laws and regulations of the receiving State.
And Pakistan signed and ratified this convention. So Davis never gave up his legal rights. He can't do that even if he wants to. It isn't up to him. If he failed in his duty that is a matter between the U.S. and Pakistan and his person is inviolate.

No, SIR! The issue was decided when Davis' credentials were accepted (Article 39) and all business regarding him is a matter for the Foreign Office. His immunity is never prejudiced and a Pakistani court has no jurisdiction over his person. He can't legally be held in prison.

Well according to level of his diplomatic status-- he can be arrested and according to Vienna convention he can be prosecuted by the courts.
Pakistani courts came into play as soon as USG said he is a member of technical and administrative staff-- His immunity level was established-- and he was booked for double murder-- not only murder-- for fake license plates-- for carrying an illegal fire arm-- and now entering the country one fake diplomatic visa with a fake name--

And all those unconditional loans?

now tell me how we living from 1989 to 2001? that was better life or after focking aid and WOT time now?god damn million time we repeate pakistani public may got 5% of this aid all go to corruption and military hardware

And all those unconditional loans?

now tell me how we living from 1989 to 2001? that was better life or after focking aid and WOT time now?god damn million time we repeate pakistani public may got 5% of this aid all go to corruption and military hardware

Hmm. True. But you guys have gave so much aids. :\ $1.5 billion [that's like 10 F-35s every year.] without any strings attached. And this is just aid not even soft loans with 0% interest

enemy remains enemy even we are there nighburs and a US mad dog kill our citizens with cold blood.TUM LOGO KO LAGGA NHI ATI?

Pakistani Diplomat to Nepal was caught with 16 KG of RDX.. but that did not prevent Pakistan from claiming diplomatic immunity for him, so why the hypocrisy?

and i wasnt standing in line, calling for him to be released

in all honesty, i have little info about that case. Pakistanis claim that the explosives were planted by indian who wanted to disturb the relations. Wouldnt surprise me, but again, all speculation.

being in possesion of such things would be 'troubling' but no actual crime involving those materials took place by Pakistani officials; whereas in this case, a chain of events led to 3 dead Pakistanis at the hands of 'guests' who are forbidden to carry arms (fake registered cars, etc.)

hit and run is also a felony, incidentally...especially when it involves vehicular manslaughter

Pakistani courts came into play as soon as USG said he is a member of technical and administrative staff-- His immunity level was established--
No. Diplomatic immunity is attached to the person, not his function. Nobody will deny that Davis has diplomatic immunity, therefore under the 1961 Convention he can't be legally held by the police or imprisoned.

I wonder what the penalty is in Pakistani law for unlawful imprisonment? That Lahore judge, Chaudhry, is an obvious candidate for impeachment, attainder, or however one removes obviously wrong-in-the-law judges in Pakistan. Can he and the irresponsible officers obeying him be prosecuted as well?

This is part of yr OWN link senior!
Its no Yahoo stuff...
A Brief History of U.S. Diplomacy

And here as well:

Diplomatic immunity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

start posting links-- for starter-- no links-- i might take it as Ask Men question answers session with no credibility at all--

Let me repeat-- he can be prosecuted under Vienna convention article 41(why cant you just read it- say for the argument sake-- try googling)-- since he has committed murder-- he is not immune to that--

and for your information-- data on Wikipedia can be changed by any user--so it is not reliable-- try harder junior--

Pakistan signed and ratified this convention. So Davis never gave up his legal rights. He can't do that even if he wants to. It isn't up to him. If he failed in his duty that is a matter between the U.S. and Pakistan and his person is inviolate.

refer to post #2007

in fact, US promised cooperation on this matter, but we are yet to find out the wherabouts of the occupants of the Land Cruiser which killed a pedestrian (while driving rashly on the wrong side of the rode and endangering the public)

start posting links-- for starter-- no links-- i might take it as Ask Men question answers session with no credibility at all--

Let me repeat-- he can be prosecuted under Vienna convention article 41(why cant you just read it- say for the argument sake-- try googling)-- since he has committed murder-- he is not immune to that--

and for your information-- data on Wikipedia can be changed by any user--so it is not reliable-- try harder junior--

One more:

Legal Aspects of Diplomatic Immunity and Privileges

And thats your given table again without mincing words bablu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom