What's new

RAW's aerial surveillance aircraft are taking shape.

Indian SIGNIT site:
India’s Satellite SIGINT Intercept Station at Sikandrabad

I have known for several yeas that India’s foreign intelligence service, the Research & Analysis Wing (RAW), has operated for 30 years a secret signals intelligence (SIGINT) station outside New Delhi that does nothing else but intercept communications being relayed through U.S. and other foreign communications satellites parked in geosynchronous orbit over the Indian Ocean.

Well, my fried Ed found the site on Google Earth satellite imagery, which is located two miles northeast of the city of Sikandrabad, which is 20 miles southeast of the Indian capital of New Delhi.

The Sikandrabad SIGINT site is hidden away inside an isolated forest near the village of Mandawarah, and consists of two separate administrative/operations areas. On the east side of the station is what appears to be the administrative and communications area, which includes a large administrative/operations building, a very large antenna tower, and four parabolic satellite dishes. The west side of the station is the SIGINT intercept operations center, which is dominated by a whopping 20 parabolic dish antennas, most of which appear to be aimed at international communications satellites parked in orbit to the southeast.

My thanks to Ed M. for his sterling work finding this site. I wonder if this site is the NSA SATCOM intercept station that is supposed to be currently operating somewhere near New Delhi according to a powerpoint slide given to the media by Edward Snowden. Hmmmm.

India's Satellite SIGINT Intercept Station at... - Matthew Aid

More at :
Indian Hidden SIGNIT site [UNCONFIRMED] -- Sightseeing with Google Satellite Maps

Not to sound boastful... I was the one who made this request to the above mentioned site... You can see the Submitter's name as Goldilocks1 which is the handle I used ....

So guys please make use of this site to make requests of any interesting location you may know about...

WTF is wrong with these presstitutes and lonlli Govt officals that they declassify such information :hitwall:

WTF is wrong with these presstitutes and lonlli Govt officals that they declassify such information :hitwall:
What information? These pics were snapped in Israel- there's little RAW can do about that mate. As for the media, what can you expect? They have no sense of protecting national interests, it is all a game of TRPs for them.

Last edited:
Why dont we go for Area 51 kind of underground base . Sure by now wannabe Americans the chinese would have one already

share pic of old aircraft boeing 707 used by iaf

They don't exist any more. They have been turned into pressure cookers.
BTW, they were 720-Cs not 707s.

K3187-Indian-Air-Force-Boeing-737-200_PlanespottersNet_106158.jpg

Boeing 707 SIGINT

Indian Aviation Centre wants 4 US made Ospreys

That is not a Boeing 707. That is a 737 that belonged to the IAF's AHQ Communications Flight, now retired and replaced by Boeing BBJs which is a highly customised Boeing 737-800.

Back
Top Bottom