What's new

Rawalpindi woman sentenced to death in blasphemy case

Fair enough, as long as it’s not just random Idiot claiming to be deeni Ashiq.
yeah, its not bro. And we have to wake up to reality; there HAS been, for the longest time, a festering puss pool of a hidden movement perpetrated by foreign agencies in collusion with both the catholic & protestant churches to spread disinformation about Islam. unfortunately, since people don't bother to read and research themselves, they fall prey to it. I know that back in the early 90s, when I was visiting Pakistan, an upheaval started in our neighborhood that the Quran in the masjid right around the corner from my house had the word "ab" in verses where the word "Rab" should have been. The sad fact is that those so called "Qurans" had been in the mosque for MONTHS...no one bothered to read it and the ones who did, didn't bother to understand what they were reading and that INCLUDED the masjid's moazzin, qari and molvi! Luckily, a hafiz and an Islamiat university student FINALLY picked up on it and was like, what the heck? all these copies mention the word "ab" in verses where the word should be "Rab"...upon further investigation, it turned out that there was some unknown "rich" guy who showed up a few months ago, and "donated" all these copies masquerading them as the Quran...no one knew who he was or where he came from, bas molvi sab nay "subhan Allah Ma sha Allah Alhumdulillah" keh kay saari books beghair check kiyay lay leen aur saath may masjid kay liyay paysay bhi aur halwaay kay tokray bhi 🤦‍♂️, you can just imagine where that "donated" money and halwas went 😑. And these were the days when there was no internet. fast forward to today, you can just imagine how the internet can be used to propagandize disinformation about Islam...

Last edited:
Cut the bullshit.
Oh please. do not project this french-origin propaganda on me. Either live of every citizen matters or none of ours does. I always advocate rule of law, like in blasphemy. You cannot cry La Terrible like french on blasphemy and ignoring other injustices. Such mullah-origin blasphemy cases started with forceful imposition of policy of separation of church and state. and would only finish with it going away. Rulers of muslims can only be muslims. Even the mongols embraced Islam. Who the hell are you if you don't mind me asking?

I'm never landing in Pakistan. :lol:
stay safe
mobs kill people and take selfies
Chutyia mulk. Go out and kill someone in the open and walk free. Share something that won't even harm the sanctity of state or anyone, get a death sentence.

I repeat salvation is in the hands of god. Even prophet saw forgave people who threw trash on him, insulted him openly, he was an embodiment of mercy and kindness.

Bhai zahir jaffer ban jao bohat scope hai. Pakistan say zinda bhag.
zahir jaffer will walk free

stay safe
mobs kill people and take selfies

zahir jaffer will walk free

What happened to this guy? Still rotting in jail? I really feel for this guy

What is his crime? For having an opinion? Everyone has an opinion on everything and opinions can change.

Pakistan should have been a kind peaceful place like South Korea or Italy where people can live how they want and love their country for it.

Last edited:
Although such news appear every now and then but the point is, how many times has the sentence been ever carried out.

Although such news appear every now and then but the point is, how many times has the sentence been ever carried out.

They stay in jails regardless which is worse than death. Imagine living a clean life and then have an opinion on theology like everyone does and gets jailed for 10 years, 20 years.

yeah, its not bro. And we have to wake up to reality; there HAS been, for the longest time, a festering puss pool of a hidden movement perpetrated by foreign agencies in collusion with both the catholic & protestant churches to spread disinformation about Islam. unfortunately, since people don't bother to read and research themselves, they fall prey to it. I know that back in the early 90s, when I was visiting Pakistan, an upheaval started in our neighborhood that the Quran in the masjid right around the corner from my house had the word "ab" in verses where the word "Rab" should have been. The sad fact is that those so called "Qurans" had been in the mosque for MONTHS...no one bothered to read it and the ones who did, didn't bother to understand what they were reading and that INCLUDED the masjid's moazzin, qari and molvi! Luckily, a hafiz and an Islamiat university student FINALLY picked up on it and was like, what the heck? all these copies mention the word "ab" in verses where the word should be "Rab"...upon further investigation, it turned out that there was some unknown "rich" guy who showed up a few months ago, and "donated" all these copies masquerading them as the Quran...no one knew who he was or where he came from, bas molvi sab nay "subhan Allah Ma sha Allah Alhumdulillah" keh kay saari books beghair check kiyay lay leen aur saath may masjid kay liyay paysay bhi aur halwaay kay tokray bhi 🤦‍♂️, you can just imagine where that "donated" money and halwas went 😑. And these were the days when there was no internet. fast forward to today, you can just imagine how the internet can be used to propagandize disinformation about Islam...
I am aware of them. Infact I even had face to face conversation with some of them. The thing is, I am open to hearing what other side has to say. This is why I discourage any act that curtail freedom of speech, (even on this forum) unless content pure intent is to disrespect others or create chaos.

The problem with them is when they started to lose their argument or when you start punching holes in their logic. They lose temper just like idiot mullahs.

I am aware of them. Infact I even had face to face conversation with some of them. The thing is, I am open to hearing what other side has to say. This is why I discourage any act that curtail freedom of speech, (even on this forum) unless content pure intent is to disrespect others or create chaos.

The problem with them is when they started to lose their argument or when you start punching holes in their logic. They lose temper just like idiot mullahs.
Agreed, 100%. that holds true for our mullah types AND the liberal types...my relatives have BOTH types and both have the same reaction, they both start loosing their tempers. Without getting into contempt and disrespect, I have no problem in having an academic discussion with a christian, he will OBVIOUSLY say that he does not believe in Prophet Muhammed s.a.a.w., I mean DUH! saying that he does not believe in him or his prophethood DOES NOT and SHOULD NOT constitute blasphemy.

What is his crime? For having an opinion? Everyone has an opinion on everything and opinions can change.

Pakistan should have been a kind peaceful place like South Korea or Italy where people can live how they want and love their country for it.

is ne kia kea ab?

Good decision

Law is taking its course as it should be

Don't know why lundai k angraiz are whining on this thread

This is a disgrace that this haramzada has still not been hanged

He openly insulted religious views of the overwhelming majority of this country. Ran FB pages and groups with blasphemous content. Held stupid seminars targeting religion

He deserved to get hanged. I don't care about your opinion if you keep it to yourself. But if you impose that filthy opinion on me then I would use law of the land to teach you a lesson

RAWALPINDI: A local court in Rawalpindi has awarded death sentence to a woman after her conviction in promoting blasphemous content on social media, ARY News reported on Wednesday.

A woman was sentenced to death by an additional district and session judge after she was found guilty of promoting blasphemous content on social media. The court also pronounced a 20-year jail term and an Rs150,000 fine to the accused woman.

The verdict was given by Rawalpindi’s additional district and session judge Adnan Mushtaq against Aniqa Ateeq in a blasphemy case. Aniqa has been given a 20-year jail term under the sections of the cybercrime act and other regulations.

The accused woman had been facing charges of promoting blasphemous content against Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him on social media.

A case had been lodged against Aniqa Ateeq with Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Cyber Crime Circle Rawalpindi chapter over the complaint of Hasnat Farooq in 2020. The case was registered under the section of blasphemy, contempt of religion and anti-cybercrime act.

Fair justice

Good decision

Law is taking its course as it should be

Don't know why lundai k angraiz are whining on this thread

Do you think Prophet (SAW) will be happy at day of judgement seeing so many people you and your laws killed in his name as these people may and may not have disrespected him ?

Do you think mobs killing those people who may or may not have said anything is an act which would be appreciated at day of judgement ?

All those killings in the name of (Rehmat-ul-alemeen) .. Doesn't it contradict the very basic teachings ?

I leave it to your concise ? My concise tells me to not take life of another human on this crime. I leave it to God, everyone will go to their own grave. You willl not go with them in their grave.

Lastly, all people praising such non sense and man made Evil laws (whole world including muslim world call pakistan's blashphemy laws as pure evil) should wait for the day when anybody may get you in something which you didn't do!

This is such a criminal society where there is no focus on real issues and crimes of society like rapists, even child rapists, murderers, bribers are set free and no one really put attention to such crimes. IMO a mullah raping a child in his madrassa needs trillion times more focus of the society then inducting & sentencing people on death row for something which they may or may have not done.

If she did this then she deserves this otherwise there are still 5 or 6 more appeal chances that she can avail , let the law and constitution take it's course Why do the so-called libtards and self acclaimed good Muslims want democratic procedures to be followed for the propagation of western sentiments but should not be followed to punish religious offenders and deliberate blasphemers !!

Do you think Prophet (SAW) will be happy at day of judgement seeing so many people you and your laws killed in his name as these people may and may not have disrespected him ?

Do you think mobs killing those people who may or may not have said anything is an act which would be appreciated at day of judgement ?

All those killings in the name of (Rehmat-ul-alemeen) .. Doesn't it contradict the very basic teachings ?

I leave it to your concise ? My concise tells me to not take life of another human on this crime. I leave it to God, everyone will go to their own grave. You willl not go with them in their grave.

Lastly, all people praising such non sense and man made Evil laws (whole world including muslim world call pakistan's blashphemy laws as pure evil) should wait for the day when anybody may get you in something which you didn't do!

This is such a criminal society where there is no focus on real issues and crimes of society like rapists, even child rapists, murderers, bribers are set free and no one really put attention to such crimes. IMO a mullah raping a child in his madrassa needs trillion times more focus of the society then inducting & sentencing people on death row for something which they may or may have not done.

First of all you need to respect law and constitution of Pakistan. In this case law is working. You need to respect that

You don't want (rightly so) mobs killing or lynching anyone for blasphemy. Good. I want that too. But if you want law not to do it's duty in cases like these then that is not going to happen

We didn't separate pajeets next door so that people can have freedom to abuse Islam. You are an atheist. Good. Keep it to yourself. Don't try to impose it on others. Don't run FB pages and groups promoting your filthy ideology. Don't post it on whatsapp status. Pakistan was created on the name of Islam and if we can't stop random idiot from abusing it while sitting in Pakistan then there is no logic for creation of Pakistan

This mullah raping kids in madarsa is used too much. Don't bring it here. State and law are working as per the constitution of Pakistan. Respect it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom