What's new

RAW Plan To Takeover Azad Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan(In Hindi)/NK Sood Ex-RAW

The tone of India is very important here.
India is threatening to capture the remaining part of Kashmir and Pakistanis are on the defensive.
India is talking from a clear position of strength.

Strenght would be for you Indians to make a move. Talk is cheap.

Last edited:
i still remember the video that surfaced in 2008 describing how india will take 10 steps to defeat pakistan in few days . indians never fail to amuse. immature animals.

Quite frankly I don't see any funny stuff into this. Actually one thing they've achieved which this cartoon also identifies in his video. Because of "INCOMPETENCY" of Khan, India successfully diverted attention from J&K to AJK. Not actually diverted but before world only talking about J&K but Khan repetition about "India hamla karnay ka plan kar raha hey, India flaan kar raha hey India ka flan plan hey about GB", because of his non-sense tweets, GB/AJK pretty much highlighted along with J&K now.

For me, one point successfully achieved. And yes I totally agree on this point as well. Weather reporting about AJK is a part of psychological warfare. About India has the capability to attack and librate, it's IMPOSSIBLE now. GB is not Bangladesh nor there is any independence of freedom movement. GB AJK has its own assembly, parliament, PM everything. It's not technically possible for India.

Moreover, no one is interested to support India in any of her miss adventures. It will be a disaster for India if they attack. India is nowhere in position to go for direct mil confrontation. Pakistan's ground and the air force have enough capability to give unbearably responsible which India can't sustain. What I can see is there is a kind of PTM type group soon appear in upcoming days from AJK which might be settled somewhere in Europe. That group definitely getting support from India and then India will start using it as a tool against Pakistan.

India has no plan to attack GB. They just want to divert the entire J&K issue towards AJK and just try to establish btw the international community that this is the only issue btw India and Pakistan. If India successfully achieves this which I can see because of Bajwa's soft shitty doctrine and Khan's stupid tweets and narrative, I don't see there is any hurdle for India...

Last edited:
India is threatening to capture the remaining part of Kashmir and Pakistanis are on the defensive.
India always has a tone the reality is often different. Remember how big the tone was before February 27th then it was "agar rafale hota".

India always has a tone the reality is often different. Remember how big the tone was before February 27th then it was "agar rafale hota".
Yes I do agree that 27 feb was the best performance of Pakistan military.
Now this is sad if you really think about it..!

No it’s just fantasy like usual.

Yes I do agree that 27 feb was the best performance of Pakistan military.
Now this is sad if you really think about it..!
Thats the most recent conflict both militaries had and under immense pressure our military performed so of course we would use it to judge. Kashmirs territory is such that the defender has a huge advantage. I am 100% confident Pakistan can defend it without any help and bog india down. Now Punjab and Sindh is a different story since it is all flat but that is whats Nasr is for.

Indian army would find fierce resistance from all Pakistanis who tour GB every year. They'll have to face us all in our Mehrans, FX, Santro's, Margalla's, OD's before they can take an inch of GB.

Indians love to talk as much as their lover for open defecation.
I remember that video. Dus Kadam, aur Pakistan ho Jaiyega Khatam.
I remember watching another Indian news clips back in the days about a map released for 2020 with Pakistan in four pieces.

Back
Top Bottom