What's new

RAW Is The Real Terrorist!

New Recruit

Reaction score
Arrested militants name RAW for funding
Updated at: 1127 PST, Wednesday, October 22, 2008
ISLAMABAD: The three arrested members of a militants’ gang especially deputed by Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan have disclosed that RAW has been funding suicide bomb attacks in Pakistan and that the Indian agency has funneled Rs 680 million through its links with the Afghan secret agency.

The gang of three persons have brazenly admitted that they belong to the group of persons who had been deputed to ‘destabilise democratic Pakistan’ with the sole purpose of ‘enforcement of Shariah’ in the country.

Operators of an intelligence agency, working beyond the call of their duty, came into contact with a source ready for a tip-off against a reward and led to the arrest of Khurram Ishtiaq, Ghulam Mustafa and Shamim. The persons had been working under Qari Hussain, second-in-command to Baitullah Mehsud. All the three had been arrested on Aug 13 this year while they were on the prowl for a target. The militants had been arrested ‘red-handed’ as they possessed complete suicide kits, including two jackets and 70kg of explosives and detonators.

The accused were hardened militants and took a lot of time to break in and make confessions. They revealed that Qari Hussain had been working to help three adjutants—Farukh Usman alias Shahjee, Tayyab alias Baba; Ustad, the trainer to destabilise democratic government.

Source GEO TV

But there are millions of proofs that pakistan [I.S.I.] funds and trains hundreds of terrorist organization around the world.Be it taliban in afganistan,groups operating in India,israel ,usa,europe etc.

Terrorists operating in pakistan are pakistani and afganistani. they are trained by pakistan to terrorize the world in the name of islam...
'You Reap What You Sow''...... fits good with pakistan and terrorism.... :pakistan:

110% Agreed.

India has very strong basis in Afghanistan.They want to destabilze pakistan internally.

US and Talaban war is best time to plan this type of coward activities against pakistan.

I have told my friend in the forum that india is main player in NWFP unrest .

Talaban never target any civilian it is 100% RAW activity.

Shame on indian goverment

Now you can imagine cruelity of hindu mantality, they always attack from behind.

They want to make NWPF another Bangla Desh.

Nice, taking the word of 3 captured terrorists who were running around killing pakistanis. Wow they even know exactly how much RAW spends on the so called "terrorism."

Nice, and they also brazenly admitted. Nice report. It is upto you to believe it though.

One doesn't need proof. Raw is not on trial in Pakistan.

RAW is a problem and we need to fix it without worrying about proof. Now what to do about those 32 consulates? Hmmmmmmm

everyone knows of raw acvtivity. i hope isi is doing something to stop these fanatic hindu assasins :hitwall:

i will say its secet wars.ISI know very well abut RAW and RAW know knows very well ISI.its a game with we can say cat and ***.from long time they fight on so many graund each others.don't take it much serius then this we will face them here and they face us there.and remember every thing is fair in war and love.

But there are millions of proofs that pakistan [I.S.I.] funds and trains hundreds of terrorist organization around the world.Be it taliban in afganistan,groups operating in India,israel ,usa,europe etc.

Terrorists operating in pakistan are pakistani and afganistani. they are trained by pakistan to terrorize the world in the name of islam...
'You Reap What You Sow''...... fits good with pakistan and terrorism.... :pakistan:

Do you understand MILLION exactly ?

You don't have proves thats what the fact is. ISI cant be Blamed because Hamid Karzai said so, Let me tell you a FACT. SIMI and INDIAN MUJAHIDEEN claimed the responsibilities of the recent Bombings in INDIA but India Govt remained Busy in linking these Groups with ISI instead of investigating the matter in proper manner.

At first CIA said ISI was not involved in KABUL BOMBING but later on due to RAW influence in Afghanistan they said ISI is involved in Bombings.

I have only one question, If RAW is not involved in Afghanistan then Why there are so many Indian Consulates in Afghanistan ? How many Afghans need so many Indian Visas that India has more than 5 Consulates in different cities in Afghanistan.

This report shouldn't surprise anyone. It is going on for very long now. It is another case that media has broadcasted it for the first time.

This report shouldn't surprise anyone. It is going on for very long now. It is another case that media has broadcasted it for the first time.

You are right bro, its nothing new i have been saying it here on :pdf: for a long time.

Raw is purely a :devil:

Nice, taking the word of 3 captured terrorists who were running around killing pakistanis. Wow they even know exactly how much RAW spends on the so called "terrorism."

Nice, and they also brazenly admitted. Nice report. It is upto you to believe it though.

Still a lot better and realistic compared to fake encounters, terrorizing entire kashmiri population and screaming like a raped girl after every accident and blaim without any logic Pakistan...

How many Afghans need so many Indian Visas that India has more than 5 Consulates in different cities in Afghanistan.

Wait a min, those 'consulates' dont even issue visas !!!:argh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom