What's new

Raw Involvement in ISB court attack by Nawaz Shareef

Why hint, why not say it out loudly and with facts, get support from the world and do something about it other than just hinting.:angry:

I am sick of this mother fucking appeasement and pathetic attitude of our political leadership.:tdown:

Why hint, why not say it out loudly and with facts, get support from the world and do something about it other than just hinting.:angry:

I am sick of this mother fucking appeasement and pathetic attitude of our political leadership.:tdown:
I have long stopped taking this joker, and his cabinet clowns seriously. Losers.

I have long stopped taking this joker, and his cabinet clowns seriously. Losers.
Unfortunately this joker has been chosen by this very nation. We cannot do anything other than to take him seriously.

Unfortunately this joker has been chosen by this very nation. We cannot do anything other than to take him seriously.
Now this is where Democracy screws things up. Nawaz or his party is not elected by the whole nation, but a part of the nation. Don't really remember now, but less than 20% perhaps voted for PML(N). But again, this does not change what you are saying, and in the context, it is correct.

In that video they talk about the mother of the TTP that needs to be sorted out! And who's the mother they are referring to?

RAW!!!!!! :omghaha: :sarcastic::rofl:

Guys, this is a mind blowing excuse by all concerned just to cover their asses. Their incompetence at preventing such incidents is spectacular in scope! And the easy way out is to pin the blame on others and invent scapegoats but never blame themselves for their ineptitude.

Nawazji may even go to the extent of blaming the poor Martians for the next terror attack! :crazy:

seems the only thing pakistani leaders do is to bring shame to their country the moment they open mouth :lol:

RAW......:partay::partay:

wow....I never knew raw is so capable.........:agree:
but one thing I can feel.....jo kuch bhi paksitan me sahi ya galat hota hai....sab India ke wajah se hi hota hai......
then guess pakistan kaun chala raha hai.......RAW.......:woot::woot:

In that video they talk about the mother of the TTP that needs to be sorted out! And who's the mother they are referring to?

RAW!!!!!! :omghaha: :sarcastic::rofl:

Guys, this is a mind blowing excuse by all concerned just to cover their asses. Their incompetence at preventing such incidents is spectacular in scope! And the easy way out is to pin the blame on others and invent scapegoats but never blame themselves for their ineptitude.

Nawazji may even go to the extent of blaming the poor Martians for the next terror attack! :crazy:

Tey learned it from you, cry so much lie that eventually people start believing you...unfortunately they didnt learn the fact that it worked the opposite in India, the world take them as joke now

Rehman Malik 2.0 :o:

Tey learned it from you, cry so much lie that eventually people start believing you...unfortunately they didnt learn the fact that it worked the opposite in India, the world take them as joke now
If India is taken like a joke .. then what's Pakistan is being taken as?

i am curious if nawaz thinks that his hair loss is because of RAW :lol:

Back
Top Bottom