What's new

Raw Involvement in ISB court attack by Nawaz Shareef

Tey learned it from you, cry so much lie that eventually people start believing you...unfortunately they didnt learn the fact that it worked the opposite in India, the world take them as joke now
Pakistani establishment knows well who is inciting terror in their territory. Lot of players are playing here, the scenario ois not like India - pak traditional rivalry for sure. Mother of ttp do not mean RAW , I think.

If I could time travel and go back to the year when NS was getting married I would play this song in his baraat - " tenu ghodi kinne chadhaya bhootni ke".

Aur nawaz sharif nai yeh baat siri paye khanai kai baad kahi.....

Yeah and B D Churasiya and Ram Prasad Chatterji were the ones who blew themselves up other day! Come up with something new mr. PM, intercept the handlers and uproot the terrorism and meanwhile don't blab.

Pakistani establishment knows well who is inciting terror in their territory. Lot of players are playing here, the scenario ois not like India - pak traditional rivalry for sure. Mother of ttp do not mean RAW , I think.

Even if it is, PM through security forces of the state, is supposed to intercept and halt all the channels of aid. Statement like this gives an impression as if security forces are helpless.

Last edited:
What is sad is the fact that his chamchay who will believe everything he says and follows him around like jee hazoor je hazoor.

img.php

Unfortunately this joker has been chosen by this very nation. We cannot do anything other than to take him seriously.
sorry mate, he was chossen by former monte carlo CJ, & his bucnh of FAKHRU jokers?
elections were not fair? right?

Now this is where Democracy screws things up. Nawaz or his party is not elected by the whole nation, but a part of the nation. Don't really remember now, but less than 20% perhaps voted for PML(N). But again, this does not change what you are saying, and in the context, it is correct.
sorry its DAMOCRAZY, correct yourself , if you can? LOLZZZ

This is not his election promise, he is passing report of intelligence!
sir,
simply he is trying to get away?
no its not RAW hit, its the new generation of shariha talibans..?
it will keep comming back ,as long as damocrazy it there?
terrorists were the ones, brought this damocrazy? right?

Guys remember Mumbai attacks. No surprise if a defected photocopy machine in India is blamed on LeT etc.... Now why complain here if investigation going through all corners!!

Guys remember Mumbai attacks. No surprise if a defected photocopy machine in India is blamed on LeT etc.... Now why complain here if investigation going through all corners!!
tinko,
learn more before open your mouth?ok

RAW......:partay::partay:

wow....I never knew raw is so capable.........:agree:
but one thing I can feel.....jo kuch bhi paksitan me sahi ya galat hota hai....sab India ke wajah se hi hota hai......
then guess pakistan kaun chala raha hai.......RAW.......:woot::woot:

Sahi nahi sirf ghalat .... Or Pakistani politicians tau kabhi kabhi boltay hain ... Indian PM tau Obama k samnay dehati aurat ki tarah rotey hain :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom