What's new

RAW forms new ‘Baloch Operation' cell

I am the Accounts Chief.

Where is @Sam. ?

Told you not to go telling it all over ... see?:nono:
I am everywhere revealing memos and DCNS documents so been busy. You know what i mean.

Anyway i only releases 3rd rate material to BD.

troll-typing-by-feet-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
In a tragic turn RAW plans to shut it's 30 consulates in Afghan border. Major below imagined a major blow. :(

OFF Topic :- Imagination

Secret Conversation Release Exposed by Duyna b/w RAW involvement ...

:buba_phone:

RAW- Hello Duynanews ,
Duyna - Hello
RAW - This is RAW with you , We open a cell for Baloch , But Please Dont Tell anybody .. Please .. Thx
Duyna- Ok
RAW - and one more thing ..
Duyna- What ???
RAW- .Mauka Mauka ( 1971 ) ..
Duyna- Phone cut ......:buba_phone::buba_phone:

Next Day Newspaper
http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/350306-RAW-forms-new-antiPakistan-cell-sources

On Topic :-

Sources of the News Itself show no credibility ... Better Try Next Time @Duyna..:angel::coffee:

Last edited:
In a tragic turn RAW plans to shut it's 30 consulates in Afghan border. Major below imagined a major blow. :(
Well hard work pays well , we take the credit. Thanks

1 sam(mardemomin) - 0 @hellfire (Baniya accountant)

What kind of a secret agency forms a cell against their adversary and then boasts about it online :lol:

I am sure like of brahamsagh bugti will agree to commando training and jump from comforts of west to balochistan from india. Indias best bet is to use afghans as these baloch babus have passed their expiry date

And what is stopping ISI to start Khalistan cell? we don't even need operatives from India, Sikhs from around the world (UK, Canada, US, Singapore, Hong Kong) are easy to access and send to india

Nawaz is also on record on saying that he wished Pakistan remained Punjab only..

That surely is a easy way out, even the Pakistani army was called the Punjabi army. He would explore the possibility of giving autonomy to all the provinces and concentrating on Pakistani Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom