What's new

RAW forms new ‘Baloch Operation' cell

Well you can't blame the OP for posting articles from Pakistani news report,indians are fed up with their own news reports.

Yupp, we don't have a Indian version of ISPR... But yes cherrypicking instances of poor journalistic work and using it to represent the entire Indian Journalism community, is a pretty strong way to put forward your argument. :enjoy:

So he should trust you than, a flag less idiot who doesn't know the difference between calling someone an Indian and asking for ones identity.

See my point? Hatred clouded his sanest mind big time i am afraid. :confused:

Pakistan has never supported any such thing it's your governments false propaganda to malign Sikhs, but now that india is openly and actively engaged in separatist/terrorist activities sin Pakistan, Pakistan might look to respond in the same currency.

And you have already doing it since early 80's. What happened till now. The Punjabi patriots will bury everyone in the soil to have a fertile crop.

Indian RAW Involved in Balochistan Unrest

QUETTA:
Couples of foreign spy agencies are act in various parts of Pakistan. Indian RAW, Israeli Mossad and Afghan NDS are busy in different terror activities in Pakistan. Pakistani Agencies Got details regarding involvement of these agencies in Karachi Killings and Balochistan conflict

http://tehlka.tv/indian-raw-involved-balochistan-unrest/

Pakistan has never supported any such thing it's your governments false propaganda to malign Sikhs, but now that india is openly and actively engaged in separatist/terrorist activities sin Pakistan, Pakistan might look to respond in the same currency.

India doesnt have guns factory for general public especially ak47 i.e automatic rifles are banned. So it can't appear from thin sky. So u can think what ur brain says.

He needs to reported for giving negative rating for no reason. I advice you to make a new thread in the members section.
@waz ......I really dont want to waste bandwith by opening a new thread....I really dont care about the negative rating...but out off principle, I want to report this .... Pl take action.

Hope u realize they are all dead now......and there "akkas" are fighting for there commander in ICJ

Back
Top Bottom