What's new

Rate the Avatar above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dezi; Your cool artistic avatar indicating your patriotism with your home land.......by having aesthetic dept in your nationalism, mark should not less then 10 /10:tup::cheers:

@pkpatriotic ... thanks. I have to appreciate your avatar as well... it gives a sense of a new beginning as a fledgling waiting to conquer its fears and face the world. Artistic Eh!

Would love to know what Desiguys avatar is from ?

Lol. From WWE, undertaker...

the-undertaker.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHtxPew5Os

In my view positively, the avatar of 'DesiGuy' exploring several aspects of life:
  1. The professional unique wrestler, creating a vision that; continue efforts to be competitive survivor.
  2. The power, real power (which acuired by hard workout) undertake the responsibilities and supports the poors against any injustice.
deserved for 10 /10:cool:

Last edited:
^^ :lol: I did not know one could read this much into a wrestler's pic.

pkpatriotic: 5/10

@pkpatriotic ... thanks. I have to appreciate your avatar as well... it gives a sense of a new beginning as a fledgling waiting to conquer its fears and face the world. Artistic Eh!

'dezi' Thanks of your comments.
I think, every moment of life always explore new beginings, its depend how we treat it! :smokin:

^^ :lol: I did not know one could read this much into a wrestler's pic.

pkpatriotic: 5/10

It's my pleasure that, now the matter came to your knowledge,:rofl: but anyway it is not a big deal, I can understand, robotic approach is always limited rather based on what is feeded like an:angel: but I have noticed and appreciate that, you are significant enough by having good observation:tup::cool:

In my view positively, the avatar of 'DesiGuy' exploring several aspects of life:
  1. The professional unique wrestler, creating a vision that; continue efforts to be competitive survivor.
  2. The power, real power (which acuired by hard workout) undertake the responsibilities and supports the poors against any injustice.
deserved for 10 /10:cool:

hey, thnx PK! :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom