What's new

Rate the Avatar above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0/10

There is only one plan.

Setting another one is ultimately setting the plan A for failure.

hello people.:)

Hello, Webmasterji.

9/10 for your avatar, cool pic and.....any less and I may get banned, I've been banned for lesser :D

(OMG OMGOMG Webby gave me 0/10):partay:

IMO there's a diff between GOALS and PLANS, goal there is only one but plans keep changing according to the position on the ground.

:cheers:

0/10

There is only one plan.

Dear Webby, Though you & your avatar is superb and beyond any assesment, but to fulfill the decorum, I may assigned 10+/10 :pakistan::cheers:

0/10

There is only one plan.

Hi webby , Rate you avatar 8/10 ....impressive , with a lot of dignity, prominence and charisma ......

hope to see your posts more often ....:)

Dear "mjnaushad" In my view , your avatar deserves 10/10
animated-pakistani_flag.gif

Jana, your avatar is really cool, sparkling innocency energize the environment, and boost our hopes to be best !
.... in my view should be more but not less then 10 out of 10:rofl:. :tup::cool:

Zaki bro, your avatar is really admiring! 2 in one, elaborating divine- simplicity & caring relationship. Obviously deserved 10 /10:cheers:

thanks everybody for rating my avatar 10 out of 10 :smitten:

Yaqeen nahi ho raha 1 raat main itna kuch badal gaya :smitten:

Haaye main Sadqay Jawaan :smitten:

and 10 out of 10 for your generous ratings :rofl:

Imran Bhai, dutyfull dedication & patriotism expression of a true uniform soldier as your "avatar", beyond ane number marking..... but ultimately to fulfill the decorum of the thread.... it would deserve not less then 10 /10:tup::pakistan:

Imran Bhai, dutyfull dedication & patriotism expression of a true uniform soldier as your "avatar", beyond ane number marking..... but ultimately to fulfill the decorum of the thread.... it would deserve not less then 10 /10:tup::pakistan:

For a moment i thought you are giving him the Sitara-e-Jurat. :woot:

And you get a 10/10 as well.:thinktank:

Anyone: open a thread like "Rate the Signature above you!". That will be hit thread too, I guess.

10/10 for my own Signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom