What's new

Rare images show Pakistan’s tactical nuclear weapons that may be used against Indian troops

temcde3e4.png

Why do you fall for these baiting posts and start printing whatever comes to mind?

Pakistan could be underestimating the resilience of the Indian leadership.

:lol:

-------

Pakistan will love to turn India into waste land...target would be cities aka economic centers plus important villages.[/quote]

Of course. And nothing will happen to Pakistan. A good analysis.

Indian leadership won't start war...Unless they get totally ready for China...which is not the case right now.

Again, utterly illogical. Indian leadership will not start a war; the No First Use doctrine makes that clear. Have you thought about the possibility that India may finish the war?

Chicken neck is lying quite closet to Dragon...while Pakistan is conducting tests - modifying nukes and conventional armory.

What do you think XXXIII Corps does for a living? Garba dances?

Indians are not ready to pay the price...hence won't start war.

That may be as it is. Will Pakistan take the chance of finding out?

CSD was just to push Pakistan on back foot...too dangerous to act on...considering the heat/emotions involved b/w two blood enemies, one miscalculation and it ends everything in sub continent.

Apparently the bone-headed segment of PDF membership doesn't bother to read PDF articles, including very intelligent and well-informed ones. Perhaps the brilliant aide memoire posted recently by a PDF Think Tank member may better help understand what may or may not happen.

With the 2 front war warning coming every now and then from frivolous Indian brigadier, Pakistan has upped its ante and I don't blame Pakistan for rolling up its sleeves to take the bull by the horns.

Your blaming or not blaming Pakistan will of course be a critical factor in the strategic planning of both sides. When will you stop making yourself ridiculous?

Looks like Pak has left nothing to imagination for the Indian strategists!!!! Basically, being the largest importer of defense staffs has come to zilch vis-a-vis Pak!!! Hence, the "Last Afgan" is still the last man standing for India!!! Pak can now fully concentrate on making the "Last Afgan" as a "Dead Man Walking"!!!! Hodri Meydan......

Pak has achieved this despite a negative balance in the treasury - culmination of widespread mis-management, corruption etc. - and, fighting a full spectrum war against the proxies - the best India/USA etc. can afford!!! As for the Ehl-I Iman, this Mujize is comparable to that of the pass-over* by Hazret-I Musa (PBUH)....

*Splitting of the Red Sea and forming a path for Moses and rag tag Israili folks to safety as the Super Power of the time, the Pharaoh and his forces, got drowned into oblivion while chasing them...

Last edited by a moderator:
stay your physco a$$ on your side of the border and no one gets nuked
You are projecting your self like a superpower. You are nothing but a crazy nation. First of all you do not have guts and also even if you do by mistake, it will be a action of self destruction.

You are projecting your self like a superpower. You are nothing but a crazy nation. First of all you do not have guts and also even if you do by mistake, it will be a action of self destruction.
let me breakdown his post who didnt get his rant

>you are craijjy Nashions,BUT me shmart coz me drink 10 litters of cow mutra
>Me shupa pawa Sp12
>you no guts me balls(but only talk)
>me Deshtroy you,but you cant me have cow dung cover

Shit we are again exposed by Shupa Powa India

We are doomed now Please Modi give Raj Santalees a medal please

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yeah, you were told by high authorities, pseudo-intellectual
:D :D

....and some middle, and even some low authorities. Looks like showing my teeth keeps you in a peaceful temper, so here goes :D :D :D

Modi also having one big hole right in between his 56 inch back..:lol:

You mean between his buns? Or did you mean he had a special operation, a colostomy?

let me breakdown his post who didnt get his rant

>you are craijjy Nashions,BUT me shmart coz me drink 10 litters of cow mutra
>Me shupa pawa Sp12
>you no guts me balls(but only talk)
>me Deshtroy you,but you cant me have cow dung cover
Craijjy jawab:omghaha:

This is not about Modi.

This is about a permanent state of turbulence on the borders. A situation that has only got more intense every year since 1989. Those is no sign of reversal, not over the entire period, leaving aside temporary respite immediately after the events of 1999, when there was a sudden realisation that India would not flinch at bloody sacrifices.

Your remarks in your last four lines are utterly stupid and meaningless. Modi staying or going has nothing to do with the permanent unrest on the borders, only with Indian responses. As long as he is there, matters will remain uncertain; there is no guarantee that his departure will bring in more peace, quite the contrary.
Leave it Sir, asok anti-modi stands is already creeped into anti-India stand.

Leave it Sir, asok anti-modi stands is already creeped into anti-India stand.

Precisely. He does not know where to draw the line; it seems he does not wish to draw a line; it seems that being anti-India is not foreign to his purpose of posting. After considerable effort, his supposed Indian residence has been replaced by a Malaysian residence, and it is difficult to prove that neither is a lie.

....and some middle, and even some low authorities. Looks like showing my teeth keeps you in a peaceful temper, so here goes :D :D :D

:D No, I don't even bother myself considering what you say because I know you are living in your dream world.

Let me wake you up. We will not let you cross red line ever and this is what you need to bear in your mind.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom