What's new

Rare footage: Saudi F-15 Pilot shooting down 2 Iraqi Mirages

Well to be honest shooting a Mirage F1 (Pretty much antique aircraft) from an F-15 (one of the best air superiority fighter at that time) is no big deal.My guess is that that Iraqis did not even know what hit them as F-15 had far superior BVR capabilities.
@Cheetah : Stop your sectarian bullsh!t.

Muslim killing Muslim is sectarian bullsh!t Really :angry:

Qur'an is clearly saying Fight in the cause of Allah this can't be made any more clear then that. so you are saying Saudis supported Americans and help them kill 100s of 1000s of Iraqis and destroy Iraq was for Allah.

The question is who is the aggressor here ? it's saddam and his army who attacked kuwait not the other way around, KSA did not help the americans in any thing we just defended our selves.

but i can tell you who supported the Americans against BOTH Afghanistan 2001 and Iraq 2003, Mohammad Ali Abtahi Iranian Vice President for Legal and Parliamentary Affairs in 2004 : if it's not for Iran baghdad and kabul will not fall. Remember these are your lover's words not mine.

SO Saudi air force is being used to kill Iraqis Muslims during Gulf war and navy was built to match Iranians Muslims can some one here please explain to me whats wrong with this picture.But then again it is not Muslims you care about after all it is your religious homeland Israel that matters to you and having few 1000s Muslims killed for it is no big deal.:agree:

Saudi air force & Saudi navy was being used to defend Saudi air space & naval waters against our enemies, But i think you will understand the picture when you Ask your Iranians lovers why they occupying Muslim lands ?

Example :-

occupied UAE islands
13384968231.jpg

occupied Ahwaz
ahwaz_flag_old.jpg

occupied Balochistan
iiii.png

great warrior salute to him . on of those whom actually shot down in real combat :cheers:

I don't give a sh1t to bashers

Ayed Al Shamrani
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
JUBA;3438763]The question is who is the aggressor here ? it's Saddam and his army who attacked Kuwait not the other way around, KSA did not help the Americans in any thing we just defended our selves.

L O L House of Saud Paid Billions to the Americans for the war allowed the use of Arabians soil for the attack on Iraq

but i can tell you who supported the Americans against BOTH Afghanistan 2001 and Iraq 2003, Mohammad Ali Abtahi Iranian Vice President for Legal and Parliamentary Affairs in 2004 : if it's not for Iran Baghdad and Kabul will not fall. Remember these are your lover's words not mine.

LOVE IT WHEN YOU GUYS GET CAUGHT IN YOUR LIES AND TURN TO PERSONAL ATTACKS .As far as going after Saddam is concerned Iranians had every right to go after him he attacked Iran and pay back is a ***** and the fruits of pay back were the fall of Baghdad thank you very much but question is since he was your Allie why did u guys turn on him.

{Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress, for Allah loves not the transgressor} Qur'an.

This is going to hurt a lot i suggest hold onto something Aggressor in Gulf war were the Americans not Saddam he was simply defending himself against the aggression since you were part of the aggression how do u justify calling him the aggressor.

and those whom bashing on saudi tell me why pakistan shot down afghani jets ? why we force landing their mig-21 and mi-24s AN-26?they were also muslims let them bomb pakistan too:tdown:

pics show pakistan did more worse in case of air combat we shot down many capture many

afgani mig-21s captures by pakistan air force now in PAF measum

mig21_957.jpg

another 2 jets SU and mig pic taken at same day after forced landed by PAF

draaf-mig-21mf-a-su-22m-4k.jpg

NA-26 captured by PAF
3697455502_e86b0a1802_z.jpg

mi-24 captured
13.jpg

pak20mi24.jpg

Saudi air force & Saudi navy was being used to defend Saudi air space & naval waters against our enemies, But i think you will understand the picture when you Ask your Iranians lovers why they occupying Muslim lands ?

Example :-

occupied UAE islands
13384968231.jpg

occupied Ahwaz
ahwaz_flag_old.jpg

occupied Balochistan
iiii.png

Posting pictures of things that has absolutely nothing to do with Arabians Land water or sky and if you are going to call it defending Muslim lands then how come you allowed Americans on your soil to kill Muslims In Arab countries why wasn't these war machines used against them how come Bahrain hosts American navy and you are quite about it are you going to tell me Americans are their to help protect Muslims or Muslim Lands

Posting pictures of things that has absolutely nothing to do with Arabians Land water or sky and if you are going to call it defending Muslim lands then how come you allowed Americans on your soil to kill Muslims In Arab countries why wasn't these war machines used against them how come Bahrain hosts American navy and you are quite about it are you going to tell me Americans are their to help protect Muslims or Muslim Lands

it was pakistan and drones were amercans why?

Shamsi+Air-Base+satellite+images.jpg

and those whom bashing on saudi tell me why pakistan shot down afghani jets ? why we force landing their mig-21 and mi-24s AN-26?they were also muslims let them bomb pakistan too:tdown:

pics show pakistan did more worse in case of air combat we shot down many capture many

afgani mig-21s captures by pakistan air force now in PAF measum

mig21_957.jpg

another 2 jets SU and mig pic taken at same day after forced landed by PAF

draaf-mig-21mf-a-su-22m-4k.jpg

NA-26 captured by PAF
3697455502_e86b0a1802_z.jpg

mi-24 captured
13.jpg

pak20mi24.jpg

Talk about being patriotic bringing pakistan into Topic and bashing your own nation to help Saudis with Pakistanis like this we don't need enemies.

L O L House of Saud Paid Billions to the Americans for the war allowed the use of Arabians soil for the attack on Iraq

Blah Blah Blah Blah,, Source or GTFO.

LOVE IT WHEN YOU GUYS GET CAUGHT IN YOUR LIES AND TURN TO PERSONAL ATTACKS .As far as going after Saddam is concerned Iranians had every right to go after him he attacked Iran and pay back is a ***** and the fruits of pay back were the fall of Baghdad thank you very much but question is since he was your Allie why did u guys turn on him..

So now Iran have the right to kill Muslims ??? ROFL
Your hypocrisy is unbelievable, Also he desist to be our ally after he attacked Kuwait.

{Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress, for Allah loves not the transgressor} Qur'an.

This is going to hurt a lot i suggest hold onto something Aggressor in Gulf war were the Americans not Saddam he was simply defending himself against the aggression since you were part of the aggression how do u justify calling him the aggressor.

Your lack of intelligence is amazing, You do realize i'm talking about the second gulf war right ? the war where saddam hussein attacked Kuwait ? and no one attacked him ?

Wrong!

your point has been debunked multiple times. Saudi Arabia opposed the invasion of Iraq and kicked out the American base from its soil.

it was pakistan and drones were amercans why?

Shamsi+Air-Base+satellite+images.jpg

simple Pakistani establishment knew that paudies will destroy pakistan to help protect terrorist who are hell bent on destroying Pakistan so they allowed Americans to clean the house by the way that's shamsi ar base leased to UAE.we knew if its the Americans taking out Kuwaiti and saudi financed terrorist in waziriston areas paudies cant do much and reading post 21 by the i am sure it was the right decision .

Talk about being patriotic bringing pakistan into Topic and bashing your own nation to help Saudis with Pakistanis like this we don't need enemies.

truth harts my bro ?:P saudi fight to them as we fight to our enemies no matter muslims or kaffirs :meeting:

Wrong!

your point has been debunked multiple times. Saudi Arabia opposed the invasion of Iraq and kicked out the American base from its soil.

Instead of saying that why dont you debunk what i have said and prove me wrong.

American navy fifth fleet is stationed in Bahrain ? dictator in Bahrain is supported and protected by House of saud Qatar has large numbers of Americans soldiers stationed there to protect house of saud.

When did we allowed Americans to kill Muslims from our soil ? dont talk to me about other gulf states i'm talking about KSA, Also American drones fly from Iran to hit Iraq like Mohammad Ali Abtahi said

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom