What's new

Rapist of 7 yr old girl arrested

sparklingway

Reaction score
I firmly stand against capital punishment in most cases but hold an exclusive opinion about capital punishment for child rapists like this *** hole. There are eye-witnesses. Medico-legal examination will most definitely prove the crime, if it's carried out soon. I hope the people don't get terrified or bullied into not testifying which is the usual case in our criminal justice system.

The pictures of this bastard should be published on the front pages of all newspapers. World over these bastards are made an example of. It has been reduced to the inner pages of our newspapers.

Minor’s rapist arrested
By our correspondent

Karachi

A minor girl was raped by her neighbour in the Al-Falah police limits. Police have arrested the rapist. Seven-year-old S was raped in the Al-Falah police limits. SHO Khalid Nadeem Baig said that a few days back they had received a complaint from Kubra Khatoon, resident of Azeempura, Al-Falah police limits.

Khatoon in her statement said that she was residing at the above given address along with her family. Three days back she was searching for her daughter S when a woman from her area told her that she had seen her daughter going in the house of Sultan. She along with other area people barged into the house of Sultan and found S inside the house and the accused raping her. On seeing the people the accused fled.

SHO Baig said that several raids were carried out for the arrest of the accused Sultan and finally the police was tipped that the accused was hiding in a house situated in the Quaidabad area. He conducted a raid and after some resistance arrested accused Sultan. During investigation the accused confessed of having raped the girl.

Capital punisment by copping of his head at National cricket stadium karachi after juma prayer's, in front of thousand's of people.

Then i will see who will repeat this crime, even in his dream's.

And guy's dont give me lecture on Bullsh*t human right's here.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I want rapist's and child molester's to be treated differently for a change.

Putting them in jail behind close door's, wont deter other sick minded people's from it.

They should be punished severly, in full public view.

Every 3-4th day, I read such news in paper. I have rescued 1 girl too, I am not racist but 90% times migrants from UP/Bihar are involved, Around 10% of Punjab's population is now made up of migrants from these states. We dont allow small kids to play outside anymore.

See this Sickest/Goriest/Most Disturbing -

Baby Brianna it was a news story about a 6 month old who had been beaten to death. She was covered with bruises from head to toe, she also had bone breaks, all different healing times. She had also been raped both vaginally and anally by not only her father but her uncle as well. Both her parents were abusing her and her grandmother knew and did nothing. Ive never been so pissed off in all my life as I was watching that.

Check on youtube -

I can upload to rapidshare if youtube is blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
See this Sickest/Goriest/Most Disturbing -

Baby Brianna it was a news story about a 6 month old who had been beaten to death. She was covered with bruises from head to toe, she also had bone breaks, all different healing times. She had also been raped both vaginally and anally by not only her father but her uncle as well. Both her parents were abusing her and her grandmother knew and did nothing. Ive never been so pissed off in all my life as I was watching that.

This is officially the sickest thing I have ever heard. :sick::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

hand them to Peshawar Police, they will chitrol em to death in front of everyone, sick scumbag

Those who wanted to see his face, here is the bastard. His face should be plastered across city walls.

Back
Top Bottom