What's new

Rapist, killer of Nimrita should not fool the whole investigation system,Justice should prevail

sobia khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
nimo.jpg

The final post mortem report of Pakistani Hindu medical student Nimrita Kumari, has shocked the public. According to the latest report issued by the Chandka medical College Hospital (CMCH) on Wednesday, Nimrita was sexually abused before she was murdered in her hostel room.

Nimrita Kumari — a BDS final-year student at Bibi Aseefa Dental College (BADC) was found dead in her hostel room in Larkana city in Sindh Province of Pakistan on September 16.

The report says that she was sexually assaulted before her death and died due to asphyxiation. According to a copy of the report, dated November 6, Women Medical Officer of the Chandka Medical College (CMC) Hospital Larkana Dr Amrita, said that the marks of the victim’s neck show that her death was caused by “producing asphyxial signs”, which are produced either by strangulation or hanging.

The report stated: “The constriction of the neck from outside by ligating material (narrower in width as self-explaining from ligature mark present on the neck to be compared to the recovered ligature with configuration of ligature mark-advised) has caused the death of deceased by producing asphyxial signs.

These signs are produced either from strangulation or hanging, to be ascertained on circumstantial evidence as (corroborative) i.e. that is at the scene of crime/others by state investigating authorities,” it read.

Dr Armita added: “That provisional DNA report of forensic and molecular biology laboratory LUMHS Jamshoro detected male DNA profile obtained from semen stains/sperm fractions from HVS and clothes indicates sexual act with deceased.Dr Abbasi added that the male DNA had confirmed that she was raped.

He said that a high-level forensic experts board from all over Sindh may be constituted to rectify some of the flaws in the post-mortem and crime scene investigation.

justice for nimrita kumari

if the guy has political connection he is good to rape more innocent women! thankyou to fked up judiciary!

she committed suicide ,she wasn't raped at all ,she wanted to convert her mother resisted in anger she did this ,she was in relation and her lover is not as influential as portrayed, Hindu Specially kohistani Buniyas are very influential in Sindh , had this been the case they would have created a lot of mess , it is now a days a trend in Sindh that minorities always being portrayed as victims of in justice but reality is different and our begairat liberals are always there to frame the charges on Muslims which they never committed, similar Case happed few days ago in Mir pur khas Sindh where a Hindu mother massacred here infant baby with sickle and Hindu were protesting for arrest of culprit and her lover, when police arrested the couple who were both Hindu they started protest and followed the police and in hurry that Police mobile felt in a canal in result one police constable and one of the accused died due to drawning in canal , now these Hindus started again protesting against police and in their pressure police had to Lodge FIR of 302 against a senior inspector and he is in jail,

Last edited:
she committed suicide ,she wasn't raped at all ,she wanted to convert her mother resisted in anger she did this ,she was in relation and her lover is not as influential as portrayed, Hindu Specially kohistani Buniyas are very influential in Sindh , had this been the case they would have created a lot of mess , it is now a days a trend in Sindh that minorities always being portrayed as victims of in justice but reality is different and our begairat liberals are always there to frame the charges on Muslims which they never committed, similar Case happed few days ago in Mir pur khas Sindh where a Hindu mother massacred here infant baby with sickle and Hindu were protesting for arrest of culprit and her lover, when police arrested the couple who were both Hindu they started protest and followed the police and in hurry that Police mobile felt in a canal in result one police constable and one of the accused died due to drawing in canal , now these Hindus started again protesting against police and in their pressure police had to Lodge FIR of 302 against a senior inspector and he is in jail,

in both cases, where are the mullas ? Only IK is guilty so he should resign...

in both cases, where are the mullas ? Only IK is guilty so he should resign...
why ik is responsible ?I didn't said this , I even didn't said anything about having a illegal child from seeta white , I didn't even complained what Reham wrote in her book
about Ik ,I didn't complained or asked when Saad Rafique said at the floor of assembly that Murad Saeed is khatoon e awal ,I didn't blamed Ik for meeting Peermi in his Dharma and them how he got her, I didn't said any thing when Qandeel Bloch was saying something about him , Because I believed like you that he is going to give a riyast like madeena with such qualities, don't blame me I have never blamed Ik for any of these things , have you ever heard anything from me on main stream media
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjAFegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3hsnIUqmZvGeyig7FLSEeE

The report stated: “The constriction of the neck from outside by ligating material (narrower in width as self-explaining from ligature mark present on the neck to be compared to the recovered ligature with configuration of ligature mark-advised) has caused the death of deceased by producing asphyxial signs.
These signs are produced either from strangulation or hanging, to be ascertained on circumstantial evidence as (corroborative) i.e. that is at the scene of crime/others by state investigating authorities,” it read.

i have a question (take that my question in negative).

in bold part doctor says that Victim dies of Either Strangulation or Hanging, it means that it is still unconfirmed that Victim was murdered or she did suicide.

and if male sperm DNA is found, does it confirmed that Victim was raped, as media says that she was in love with a classmate/batchmate.

Justice Khuda se hi milega, Pakistan main naheen milne wala.

why ik is responsible ?I didn't said this , I even didn't said anything about having a illegal child from seeta white , I didn't even complained what Reham wrote in her book
about Ik ,I didn't complained or asked when Saad Rafique said at the floor of assembly that Murad Saeed is khatoon e awal ,I didn't blamed Ik for meeting Peermi in his Dharma and them how he got her, I didn't said any thing when Qandeel Bloch was saying something about him , Because I believed like you that he is going to give a riyast like madeena with such qualities, don't blame me I have never blamed Ik for any of these things , have you ever heard anything from me on main stream media
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjAFegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3hsnIUqmZvGeyig7FLSEeE

Bro I was talking about mullahs. Ar you mullah ?

Back
Top Bottom