What's new

Rank of Countries by Space Technology (REQUEST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay you keep on bullshitting again...

India has launched 1,858kg, the RISAT-1 in to the orbit.. and not 500-600 kg satelite as you have been repeatedly bullshitting..

BBC News - India launches first all-weather satellite

The Indian RISAT-1 was launched on April 26, 2012. Forgive me if I don't monitor the Indian space program daily. Okay, your Indian satellite is now heavier. However, an Indian 1,858kg satellite is still no match for a Chinese 5,000kg DFH-4 monster.

Importantly, your Indian RISAT-1 has an extremely short 5-year-lifetime. It cannot be compared to the 15-year-lifetime of a Chinese DFH-4.

----------

rRuu8.jpg

Indian RISAT-1 is only 1/3 the weight of a Chinese DFH-4 satellite. Also, Indian RISAT-1 has one-third the lifetime of a Chinese DFH-4 satellite (e.g. 15-year-lifetime). My point stands. Indian satellites cannot be compared to Chinese satellites.

^ Kindly explain this
By Rocket Launching Success Rate:

1. China 164 successful, 155 failed 94.5 success rate
2. USSR / Russia - 2589 successful, 181 failed, 93.5% success rate

These guys Martian and Shittler are making lots of funny stuffs here.
lamo.gif

^ Kindly explain this
By Rocket Launching Success Rate:

1. China 164 successful, 155 failed 94.5 success rate
2. USSR / Russia - 2589 successful, 181 failed, 93.5% success rate

CHinese cannot even get basic maths right..chale Space Tech ki bat karne
:mamba:

Chinese rockets are the most reliable in the world

For thirteen years, there wasn't a single Long March failure. A partial failure occurred on August 31, 2009. This is an unbeatable record. Contrast China's reliable Long March rockets to Russia's FIVE failures in 2011 alone.

Long March (rocket family) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"For thirteen years, between August 1996 and August 2009, 75 consecutive successful launches were conducted, ending with the launch of Palapa-D on August 31, 2009, which partially failed due to a third stage malfunction.[4] On October 15, 2003, the Long March 2F rocket successfully launched the Shenzhou 5 spacecraft/orbiter carrying China's first astronaut into space; China thus became the third nation to send a person in space independently, after the Soviet Union/Russia and the United States. A Long March 2F launched the Shenzhou 6 with two astronauts on October 12, 2005. On June 1, 2007, Long March rockets completed the 100th launch. On October 24, 2007, the Long March 3A successfully launched (18:05 GMT+8) the "Chang'e 1" lunar orbiting spacecraft from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center. On September 25, 2008, a Long March 2F launched Shenzhou 7, China's first three-man mission and first EVA mission."

----------

Russia Botches Another Rocket Launch : Discovery News

"Russia Botches Another Rocket Launch
Analysis by Irene Klotz
Fri Dec 23, 2011 03:46 PM ET

Three hours before a new crew arrived at the International Space Station on Friday, bringing the outpost back up to full staff for the first time in months, Russia racked up its fifth launch accident within a year.

A Soyuz-2 rocket carrying a military communications satellite failed to reach orbit after blastoff from the Plesetsk space center in northern Russia. The botched launch is again due to an upper-stage engine problem.

Though the motor is different from the one used on the Soyuz rockets that fly Progress cargo and Soyuz capsules to the station, the trend is troubling.

"There are problems," Vladimir Popovkin, head of the Russian space agency Roscosmos, said through a translator at a press conference at the Russian Mission Control Center outside Moscow and broadcast on NASA Television following the arrival of the new space station crew.

"There is aging of many resources. We need to optimize everything. We need to modernize," Popovkin said.

"It’s also aging of human resources," he added. 'Given the troubles we had in the '90s, quite a lot of people left and nobody came to replace them.' (article continues)"

The Indian RISAT-1 was launched on April 26, 2012. Forgive me if I don't monitor the Indian space program daily. Okay, your Indian satellite is now heavier. However, an Indian 1,858kg satellite is still no match for a Chinese 5,000kg DFH-4 monster.

Importantly, your Indian RISAT-1 has an extremely short 5-year-lifetime. It cannot be compared to the 15-year-lifetime of a Chinese DFH-4.

----------

rRuu8.jpg

Indian RISAT-1 is only 1/3 the weight of a Chinese DFH-4 satellite. Also, Indian RISAT-1 has one-third the lifetime of a Chinese DFH-4 satellite (e.g. 15-year-lifetime). My point stands. Indian satellites cannot be compared to Chinese satellites.

Indian satellites have a better resolution then the chinese ones. Overall Indian satellites have better features and capabilities then the chinese ones.

and when chinese says 15 years, it translates into 3 years acual life

Indian satellites have a better resolution then the chinese ones. Overall Indian satellites have better features and capabilities then the chinese ones.

and when chinese says 15 years, it translates into 3 years acual life

I'm tired of your garbage claims without citations. I'm ignoring you from now on.

It's obvious to everyone that Indian rockets (with puny payloads) and satellites (with short lifetimes and few transponders) are vastly inferior to Chinese technology. Yet, you'll just keep spouting crap without any citations. I hate diehard blind nationalists.

the chinese dont care how many are killed in the space programme. they dont do proper testing or validations.
China's space disaster Video - YouTube

another chinese day dreamer or paid troll

dont make joke of chinese on world forum.

Oh my god. Its just shocking. What a communist regime can do with a country.

1. China 164 successful, 155 failed, 51.41% success rate.........get your maths correct...:P.

well, actually it is 155 successful, 9 failed, 94.5% success rate......:tup:

Apart from this statistics in communist country where free media is an alien thing are just not believable.

I'm tired of your garbage claims without citations. I'm ignoring you from now on.

It's obvious to everyone that Indian rockets (with puny payloads) and satellites (with short lifetimes and few transponders) are vastly inferior to Chinese technology. Yet, you'll just keep spouting crap without any citations. I hate diehard blind nationalists.

so u want me to trust the trash CCP figures... u can even have figure like 1000 launches no failure in 100 years... if the cpp decides.

Charity begins at home. Go through your and other chinese members posts and you know whom should be ignored first.

By Space Station:

1. Russia
2. China
Only real space station today is International space station (US, Russia, EU, Japan).

Total successful launches 1999-2008:

1 Russia 245 38%
2 US 218 34%
3 Europe 69 11%
4 China 59 9%
5 Japan 17 3%

EURO 2012 Poland 1-1 Greece

2 red cards, one each;

Greece missed a penalty!

Anyone watch the match?

Next Czech R vs Russia

Total successful launches 1999-2008:

1 Russia 245 38%
2 US 218 34%
3 Europe 69 11%
4 China 59 9%
5 Japan 17 3%

source of the successful launches 1999-2008 please.

China from first launch to date:
(a correction to my above posting (#118) which leads to a huge jumping around town by the indian cheerleading team on PDF during the above Euro match):

Launch 164 successful 155
Launch Success Rate: 94.51%

search for GSat 8 (Insat 4G), GSat 10, Insat 4A, Insat 4B, GSAT 11

Only real space station today is International space station (US, Russia, EU, Japan).

Space station (450 tons or above)

Russia, US, Canada, Europe, Japan

Space Lab-Station (under 450 tons)

China

Space rendezvous and docking technology - manned

Russia, US, Europe, Japan, Canada

Space rendezvous and docking technology - unmanned

China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back