What's new

Rangers raid recovers huge cache of weapons

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On a tip from intelligence, Rangers and Islamabad Police raided the compound belonging to some Taji Khokhar and Maju just outside Islamabad, they arrested 27 Afghan suspects and recovered large quantity of arms and ammunition and luxury Limos.

12027562_10153624722484919_6713008722500654851_n.jpg

12003364_10153624722494919_8851140058421862249_n.jpg

12046919_10153624722479919_1541020167952558425_n.jpg

11998811_10153624722474919_1248889769223462438_n.jpg

Man I thought Taji Khokar was only a land grabbing mafia head. Turns out he was a terrorist supporter in Islamabad/Rawalpindi region as well. Damn! Good work by rangers.

@Stealth @Jango , any idea who are these characters.
Bhai jan Taji Khokar is a famous land grabber who owns sawan garden housing society in Islamabad. Even Malik Riaz booked his services to get illegal qabza of zameen for his Bahria Town phase 7-8 in Islamabad. This basterd also got elected on PPP ticket as MNA before I think. In 2013 his bastard son was given PPP ticket from Islamabad but he failed miserably thanks God. He and his sons recently killed a women in broad daylight with rifles who was protesting to get her qabza shuda zameen back from him. He went to jail for it I think but then did muk muka with police and got out.

and mustafa nawaz khokhar was the candidate for na 49. now You know how khokhars work

those humvee looks cool.................:cheesy:

Man I thought Taji Khokar was only a land grabbing mafia head. Turns out he was a terrorist supporter in Islamabad/Rawalpindi region as well. Damn! Good work by rangers.

Bhai jan Taji Khokar is a famous land grabber who owns sawan garden housing society in Islamabad. Even Malik Riaz booked his services to get illegal qabza of zameen for his Bahria Town phase 7-8 in Islamabad. This basterd also got elected on PPP ticket as MNA before I think. In 2013 his bastard son was given PPP ticket from Islamabad but he failed miserably thanks God. He and his sons recently killed a women in broad daylight with rifles who was protesting to get her qabza shuda zameen back from him. He went to jail for it I think but then did muk muka with police and got out.
They are from elite families and supported by People Party.
Main occupation is drug trade, land grabbing and smuggling of arms and ammunition.

Well if they were that elite, the Rangers wouldn't have gone near their compound, i tell you some big fish are being hunted down and put to the sword.

Well if they were that elite, the Rangers wouldn't have gone near their compound, i tell you some big fish are being hunted down and put to the sword.
whenever chaudary nisar came into power taji khokhar got buttfu**ed

i
It is not easy my friend,they are from elite background and right hand of Asif Zardari.
It is like you are trying to arrest Bilawal zardari.

@Windjammer Their all cars have same numbers "333" included heavy bikes.
View attachment 258494
i heard a rumor that zardari gifted him a gold made ak 47

Nothing I don't already know. PMLN had an alliance with SSP/LEJ when it came to power. PPPP has supported a man named Mian Mithoo who focibly converted Rinkle Kumari. There are big wigs involved in support and advocacy of militancy. They are the main financiers of such groups and must be stopped.

This is the first time i am hearing about raid at khokar's compound.
Being resident of Islamabad i want to see them at Adiala Jail.

His son was arrested before too. Ch Nisar is an old rival but this time he has taken the game to a whole new level

The murder case is an old one and Ch Nisar is after them via this case for a long time.

Taji Khokhar arrested - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Gunmen snatch Taji Khokhar’s son from Elite Force - thenews.com.pk

Taji Khokhar’s son surrenders to police - thenews.com.pk

@Windjammer

This is the first time i am hearing about raid at khokar's compound.
Being resident of Islamabad i want to see them at Adiala Jail.
whenever chaudary nisar came into power taji khokhar got buttfu**ed

You remember how Zardari started barking a few weeks earlier, i guess someone stepped on his tail and the others are also in line.....that magic wand in General Sahib's hand is working miracles.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom