What's new

Rangers, police contingent enter MQM headquarters

azizabad is not a no go area and nor the nine zero is, there are just barricades, people often visit 90 as usual, only there are security checks before one passes, barricades and thats it

I live here too , mate :D Leave that for me to decide what constitutes a no-go area , yes it isn't one for me but for others , things just might be different and the way it is secured , it gives the appearance of something more than a party HQ , unfortunately . You are right about the other areas though .

ET is PPP inclined. So you generally see the a skewed attitude. Their Chief Editor is a PPP diehard supporter.

Everything electronic goes through us :chilli:

I live here too , mate :D Leave that for me to decide what constitutes a no-go area , yes it isn't one for me but for others , things just might be different and the way it is secured , it gives the appearance of something more than a party HQ , unfortunately . You are right about the other areas though .

it's because of taliban threat it is secured in such a manner

u missed this part "MQM leader and MNA Syed Raza Ali Abidi confirmed the entry on Twitter.No resistance, in spite of the fact that the Rangers made a forced entry into 90 # Karachi
— Syed Ali Raza Abidi (@abidifactor) "

Is he another Abidi than PPP's? :undecided:

Is he another Abidi than PPP's? :undecided:
syed-ali-raza-abidi.jpeg

Syed Ali Raza Abidi - MQM
faisalrazaabidi152.jpg

Syed Faisal Raza Abidi -PPP

Enter MQM headquarter? Obviously it is not a no-go area...try entering Liyari, Kati Pahari, Banaras, Al-Asif, Pehalwan goth, Bhittaiabad etc.

and what did MQM give for murder of non Muhajirs? a gun, few bullets and half a bottle?

false report, they have not entered 90

bad media reporting

anyway if entering there makes peace in Karachi so be it

so when are they raiding on sohrab goth, manghopir, lyari

we are all waiting

we have all given our part

970542_630474250325664_1646548097_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom