What's new

Ranchi: Chhattisgarh Armed Force constable shoots commander, commits suicide

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A Chhattisgarh Armed Force (CAF) company commander lost his life when one of his subordinates shot him dead before shooting himself on Monday.

The company commander was identified as Inspector Mela Ram Khure, while his subordinate was identified as constable Vikram Rajware.

The incident took place on Monday when the company of the CAF was deployed for election duty in Khelgaon, Ranchi.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...commander-commits-suicide-119120900692_1.html

Following tribal area cops now ? Just because you saw India somewhere ?

Guarding your involuntary bachelor status with all you got , huh ?

:azn:

Why would Pakistan Defence forums have a thread about an incident in the Indian military/paramilitary.

Yes thats certainly one of the greatest enigmas of our time...

It seems like this news disturbs you , I wonder why ?

A gangu LARPing just check his dp. Dont blame him its just part of their nature.

@Flash_Ninja @Starlord , et al.

And the disturbance increases in the minds and hearts of involuntary bachelors of Pakistan about TRIBAL POLICE in far-away states of India ......

Only marriage can calm these disturbances. But that seems unlikely, given the level of intellect on display.
Well, if nothing else works out, you guys have each other !

And the disturbance increases in the minds and hearts of involuntary bachelors of Pakistan about TRIBAL POLICE in far-away states of India ......

Only marriage can calm these disturbances. But that seems unlikely, given the level of intellect on display.

Stop crying injun, they have the freedom on PDF to talk about anything they want, this is no bharatratshit site to stop them.

Stop crying injun, they have the freedom on PDF to talk about anything they want, this is no bharatratshit site to stop them.

Only concern for these young men, even for you. Please don't misunderstand my sympathy.

Only concern for these young men, even for you. Please don't misunderstand my sympathy.

You are embarrassing yourself now, most likely you are describing your own affliction, getting a girlfriend is exceedingly hard for injuns such as yourself.

I repeat this is a Pakistani forum, you can bugger off if you don't like it. We are also a military forum, where we will time to time discuss military matters in the enemy country.

Fin.

I repeat this is a Pakistani forum, you can bugger off if you don't like it.
And leave the youth of Pakistan in a lurch ? No, that would be unlike good neighbors
We are also a military forum, where we will time to time discuss military matters in the enemy country.

Fin.

Always HAPPY to educate you in English and defense matters.
Military ≠ Police .

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions. I won't judge.

And leave the youth of Pakistan in a lurch ? No, that would be unlike good neighbors

Military ≠ Police .

LoL, ok Mr injun they are at least paramilitary forces, and I could give you an education, regarding the fairer sex, but it would be very tedious, so I won't bother.

Ta Ta.

This post only re-affirm how deeply Disturb you are , and its taking a toll on your mind ..

LoL, ok Mr injun they are at least paramilitary forces, and I could give you an education, regarding the fairer sex, but it would be very tedious, so I won't bother.

Ta Ta.

hey hey , brother ... He is not worth your time , Trust me

Military ≠ Police .

They are paramilitary you brainlet. Their literal only purpose is to fight insurgency. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

How can someone act so smug about being so dumb...

Says an Indian, on a Pakistani forum, hiding behind American flags.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom