What's new

Ramdev's Patanjali Will Do Tax-Free Business Now, Tax Tribunal Exempts It Because Of 'Yoga' Tag

Because he spread massages like saint but saints don't indulge in material wealth.

1. He is a sanyasi, not a saint.
2. His message is that of self reliance, character building, clean politics and Yoga.
3. He has no share in patanjali.
4. He is a brand amabasador for Patanjali but does that work for free
5. The CEO of patanjali do not take any salary.
6. 100% of patanjali profit is used for business expansion and social work.

I fail to see what the problem is. In fact India needs to replicate the patanjali business model on a large scale to help us on the path to a better lifestyle.

His Business Venture is helping poor(s) especially Farmers. :coffee:
I know them personally buddy, that's why I have said in earlier post.

2. His message is that of self reliance, character building, clean politics and Yoga.

I fail to see what the problem is. In fact India needs to replicate the patanjali business model on a large scale to help us on the path to a better lifestyle.
For me in English it's same, I have referred to the same. I have respect for those saints who don't wander in material wealth world. That's my personal opinion.

For me in English it's same, I have referred to the same. I have respect for those saints who don't wander in material wealth world. That's my personal opinion.

In english its not the same.

Saint is somebody who has been formally recognise as a saint; canonize by the church.

For e.g. Saint Xavier was a tyrant who tortured and killed goan hindus while converting them into christians during the inquest.

A sanyasi is someone who has renounced society and has freed himself from social responsibilities and has dedicated his life to seeking truth/god/moksha.

Who is the "saint" you respect ?

In english its not the same.

Saint is somebody who has been formally recognise as a saint; canonize by the church.

For e.g. Saint Xavier was a tyrant who tortured and killed goan hindus while converting them into christians during the inquest.

A sanyasi is someone who has renounced society and has freed himself from social responsibilities and has dedicated his life to seeking truth/god/moksha.

Who is the "saint" you respect ?
To clear your doubt, I call SANT/SANYASI/BABA in Hindi and saint in English.

hi,
can you elaborate points #3 to #6 with sufficient proofs. i was told of the same thing earlier but couldnt find anything to prove it.
thanks in advance.

Pathanjali is like BCCI

Both are tax free charitable organisation...lol

hi,
can you elaborate points #3 to #6 with sufficient proofs. i was told of the same thing earlier but couldnt find anything to prove it.
thanks in advance.

What kind of proof ? There is a article in Deccan chronicle available which states the same.

The shares are held between Sunita and Sarwan Poddar, and Balkrishna.

Pathanjali is like BCCI

Both are tax free charitable organisation...lol

Does the Church Pay Tax ? They are the largest property holders in India. How much tax have they paid till date ?

Mujhe samajh nahi aaya ... tax free business matlab? thoda detail mein batane ka takaluf karenge ki Opening Post mein kya bola ja raha hai?

I think examption from Income tax and not from VAT or Service tax. This examption is available to many trust engaged in walfare activity with certain condition such as they need to spend 85% of amount they received as donation in FY and rest of amont can not be invested in any business activity etc.

BABA Ramdev getting tax exemption is perfectly fine but LALA Ramdev should not get any tax exemption.

Back
Top Bottom