What's new

Ramadan Special Show: Astaghfaar with Veena Malik promo

AStaghfar and repentance of sins is done behind the door, when you are alone and nobody is there besides you and and Allah Mian... and you stood before Allah on your knees and bow before him and ask for Astaghfar.....

So whoever defending Veena should be ashamed. Because that's not the way to do astaghfar.! It's just a verbal astaghfar she is doing!

honestly how many of you dont do things secretly that are either prohibited in Islam or something against your social norms. I guess everyone does it or most of them....then why are you guys trying to judge whats wrong and whats forbidden and who is wrong and who is right. ..watch the show if you like it or just ignore it if you dont like it.
We're not hosting Islamic TV shows, dear.

Veena malik anchor for religious channel i propose her to join up with amir liaquat in geo .. oh that would make a fantastic show

why do you think she is only pakistani women become naked ? lols daily 100s do it but off camera . every human make mistakes and judge by god not humans . its pakistani problem we start judging and even enforce punishment too as we are GOD .

Imran bhai no need to get Red, Let me xplain u what mistake is. Mistake is which u do occasionally and unintentionally and u learn from it not to do it again . And the mistake which u do every time is not mistake its a habit . Ya v Pakistanis have a habit to pump every incident but tell from ur heart DOES THIS BITCHHHH HAS A RIGHT TO HOST A SHOW ESPECIALLY RAMADAN SHOW and just look at her face its totally fabricated . If you wanna follow her just go ahead v have no issue.

Soo Chuhay Kha kay bili Haj ko challi..... "choor char apnay kay apnay saleem ki gali Veena Malik kidhar ko chali..........lol

Nicely put but maze ki baat ye ha k chuha abi b is k moun maen ha

oh please... ... don't do it some crazy loonie will put a bullet in her head .. if you are a item girl stay item girl ... don't flip flop ... be real and be proud of who you are ...

i am failed to understand here are you guys GOD ? how the hell you guys have right to stop someone whom want tuba ? baki sab log neek paak hain pakistan main siway veena ke ? WTH is wrong with you guys ? she said i was wrong i did it wrong i want tuba oks . as many singers cricketers turn good muslims why not veena because she is women ?:rolleyes:

153-1.jpg

Much Relieved :tup:

Karachi: Apparently succumbing to public uproar and online petition in Social Media, Veen Malik, a controversial Pakistan-based Indian actress, has been removed from Astaghfar Show, a Ramadan-based program at newly launched Hero TV. A highly placed source in Express Media Group, which launched Hero TV, told The News Tribe that it was confirmed that the bold actress had been removed from the program.

WG NEWS MEDIA | Breaking news, National news, Articles, Sports, Special Reports

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Veena, why? It's a Hindu conspiracy against you because you are a true Muslim. We are with you Veena

LOL Wo toba karne aye hai bibi Islam me orat ko apna sar dhankena ka hukam haii
lol and many people are saying how can we judge someone
mere bhai then apne politician ko kyun bhura bala bulte hoo keya hova aik dafa avam ko lota next dafa theak ho jaye ge next time dobara vote karna zardariii ko we will see ke kisi ko judge karna chiye or nhii
agar wo itnii he naik pak ho geii haii all those men jo molvii bane the left cricket they left signing oka they proved it tell her to leve movies shows and song all these crap os ne toba karnii haii ja ker akelei kare logo ka roza kyun kharab kartii haii nangii ho ker banda toba kare wow nice =))

Back
Top Bottom