What's new

Ramadan Karim | 2014

Ramadan Kareem to all of my Muslim friends on PDF

ramadan-karim.jpg

Last edited:
Ramzan Mubarak to all Muslim brothers and sisters...

Ramzan Mubarik to allllllllllll......

May Allah give us sabr during the day and help all of us fasting stay steadfast, keep us all on the right path and achieve higher spiritual level by the end of this ramazan, may it be a blessed month for all my friends.. Amen. @Jazzbot @Fahad Khan 2 @pkuser2k12 @A.Rafay @Akheilos @airmarshal @dexter @Evil fare @chauvunist @Bilal. @Pirzada @Pukhtoon @AstanoshKhan where are you? @mr42O and anyone who I missed..

Aameen...Ramzan Mubarak to you and your Family..

Happy Ramazan baby angel! :)

I won't be fasting the first few days as I'm taking meds............. so I'll be chained few days later......... :p:

ramadan-8a.jpg

eid_vector_main.jpg

islamic_wallpaper_ramadan_002-1024x768-3506.jpg

ramadan_31.gif

BB @Hyperion @Akheilos @Aeronaut @Informant @S.U.R.B. @Pakistanisage @RAMPAGE @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @Durrak @ZYXW @HRK @Leader @Jazzbot @WebMaster @Alpha1 @MastanKhan @Devil Soul @p(-)0ENiX @LoveIcon @hunter_hunted @A.Rafay @American Pakistani @balixd @Armstrong @BDforever @cb4 @KingMamba @jaibi @Jungibaaz @Neptune @Secur @Spring Onion @Strigon @persona_non_grata and rest!
Since you all will be chained from tommrow except for me so im wishing you all today:police: Kidding
Hope you all will have a very Blessed Ramadan!:wave:

Happy Ramazan baby angel! :)

I won't be fasting the first few days as I'm taking meds............. so I'll be chained few days later......... :p:

What happened to you??? The first day is very important right?

All days are equivalently important, ok maybe the last 10 days a tad more......... have this horrible flue (day 10), it's getting better, however, I don't think I'll be all well by tomorrow.......... so I'll fast from day three Inshallah.........

Thanks for asking btw! :)

What happened to you??? The first day is very important right?

All days are equivalently important, ok maybe the last 10 days a tad more......... have this horrible flue (day 10), it's getting better, however, I don't think I'll be all well by tomorrow.......... so I'll fast from day three Inshallah.........

:) But in my place, they say "thala nombu" first day of ramadan is very important, and they insist everyone take it..... ( i know all the days are important)....

oh its severe....drink honey with milk etc....it will get better

but why such severe flu in summers:mod: or was it intentionally acquired to skip a few fasts this summers
10.gif
jk

Nah...... wouldn't acquire it intentionally...... :whistle:actually, I have been playing with lots of little kids (1 to 3 year olds / cousins kids etc etc), maybe got it from one of them...... :p:

oh its severe....drink honey with milk etc....it will get better

but why such severe flu in summers:mod: or was it intentionally acquired to skip a few fasts this summers
10.gif
jk

I think the hot weather and mangoes don't agree with your bro! :p:
oh actually the flu is because of bad throat or gala kharab....you had enuff mangoes and that resulted in sore throat and since nose veins,throat and chest veins even ear and head veins are interconnected and if anyone of them is disturbed then it effects the remaining ones as well...

you need to either plugg out all of them or just remove your nose rest will be fine:enjoy:...agur phir be aram nae aya then do ask me again ill recommend any good Doc is Islo:drag:

Ramadan Mubarak To Everyone! Make Sure You Brush Ur Teeth At Sehri Time!! You Don't Want To kill The People Around You.:D

10434351_10204181366558008_602195744187685357_n.jpg

اگر الله پاک نے آپ کو اپنی رحمت سے نوازا ہے تو اپنی خوشیوں میں غریبوں کو بھی شریک کیجئے , الله پاک آپ کو اور دے گا

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Abu Nasar @American Pakistani @Akheilos @Leader @Jazzbot @PWFI @HRK @RAMPAGE
@MastanKhan @Armstrong @Zizou @Jungibaaz @GreenFalcon @Evil Flare @rockstar08 @farhanalee7 @Multani @Zarvan @al-Hasani @Areesh @SHAMK9 @Ulla @Kaan @Devil Soul @Indos @ninh @JonAsad @chauvunist @Marshmallow and all others

Ramzan Mubarik to allllllllllll......

May Allah give us sabr during the day and help all of us fasting stay steadfast, keep us all on the right path and achieve higher spiritual level by the end of this ramazan, may it be a blessed month for all my friends.. Amen. @Jazzbot @Fahad Khan 2 @pkuser2k12 @A.Rafay @Akheilos @airmarshal @dexter @Evil fare @chauvunist @Bilal. @Pirzada @Pukhtoon @AstanoshKhan where are you? @mr42O and anyone who I missed..

JazakAllah bro,just busy in buying roohafza , fruits and other stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom