What's new

Ramadan in Banglaesh

Dhaka is known as City of Mosque but from last decade very few mosque were build for its growing population...so often people have to pray in busy road...
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

01_Ramadan+First_Jumma_190615_0017.jpg

01_Ramadan+First_Jumma_190615_0020.jpg

01_Ramadan+First_Jumma_190615_0023.jpg

Ramadan First Jumma

well road side hotels add double curtains to hide themselves from public view, number of people in mosque goes up dramatically, food prices goes up too and all bangladeshi channels start showing islamic programs such as sawal jawab, Quran tilawat, gazal . . .

well its June so obviously thrust is biggest concern for all fasting people and ironically as the fast break they start taking liquid and thus cant eat much.

Why even fast if you may die? Shift fasting to november or some

:) we dont die of fasting. and tell me can you shift your birth date to any other month ?

anyway fasting does not fall in summer always. After about 30 or 35 years the ramadan falls in summer

:) we dont die of fasting. and tell me can you shift your birth date to any other month ?

anyway fasting does not fall in summer always. After about 30 or 35 years the ramadan falls in summer
1000 people have died in Karachi because there is a heat wave and every one is fasting so not drinking water as they get dehydrated. Tell me again how fasting isnt killing people.

and i thought bengalis only eat fish-

1000 people have died in Karachi because there is a heat wave and every one is fasting so not drinking water as they get dehydrated. Tell me again how fasting isnt killing people.

heat wave deaths occur only during ramazan?-
thats right bang your head in the wall now-

Around same number died in India just a couple of days before deaths happened in Pakistan. Those people in India were not even fasting. Tell me again how is it even remotely related to Fasting? And by the way if one is feeling sick there is no compulsion for him to carry on with his fast.

On topic: Some really heavy iftar items there in pics, how do people consume all this with lots of water intake after iftar :undecided:

What would be impression of Bangladeshi, if Pakistani talk in Urdu in old Dacca bazar ???...hate , no impression ..walk away ...or ..

:lol: more Indians died due to heat stroke who were not even fasting. BTW in Islam the sick/the kids those elderly who cant fast and those who are at risk of losing life are exempted from fasting.

Less people die of starvation , more die due to the ill effects of overeating.

No one dies of fasting voluntarily.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom