What's new

Ramadan in Banglaesh

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Every one Please share How Ramadan is spent in Bangladesh ? Famous foods you guys eat and also How many Taraweeh are offered in most mosques and How whole month is spent ? I know its defence section still we have some lighter talk

Iftar.jpg

132533400_11n.jpg

images

1281661413-ramadan-in-dhaka_408521.jpg

Go to Google Iamges BD and search: Ramadan in Bangladesh or Iftar in Bangladesh.

As, for sehri, we still have them guys banging in steel doors and cookery appliances to act as alarm clocks for sehri.

Iftar.jpg

132533400_11n.jpg

images

1281661413-ramadan-in-dhaka_408521.jpg

Go to Google Iamges BD and search: Ramadan in Bangladesh or Iftar in Bangladesh.

As, for sehri, we still have them guys banging in steel doors and cookery appliances to act as alarm clocks for sehri.

Looks like mini Pakistan

How many bd members actually do full fasting. Without cheating. If I can read whats going in their mind its like.. food food food.. why is it not evening yet... food food.. god am so thirsty.. water... water.. water.. need diversion from thinking.. katrina kaif .. ah no thats dirty.. water.. food..

How many bd members actually do full fasting. Without cheating. If I can read whats going in their mind its like.. food food food.. why is it not evening yet... food food.. god am so thirsty.. water... water.. water.. need diversion from thinking.. katrina kaif .. ah no thats dirty.. water.. food..

well its June so obviously thrust is biggest concern for all fasting people and ironically as the fast break they start taking liquid and thus cant eat much.

well its June so obviously thrust is biggest concern for all fasting people and ironically as the fast break they start taking liquid and thus cant eat much.
yeah this year is bad, next year will be brutal. UK muslims face less problem compared to subcontinent.

ah.. I forgot that.. you are right. In UK its purely voluntary though and you can secretly eat/drink.

fasting is not by force. If anyone wants not to keep a fast well eat or drink secretly or openly that does not matter at all.

fasting is not by force. If anyone wants not to keep a fast well eat or drink secretly or openly that does not matter at all.
yes, but you will be judged by friends and family, uncles and aunties, and neighbours. here people mind their own business and its easy to maintain secrecy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom