What's new

Ramadan Al-Kareem Mubarrak

Cyberian

BANNED
Reaction score
Bismilla-hir-Rahman-nir-Rahim
Asalamu-Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatahu to the Ummatis of the Beloved Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam.

Ramadan Al-Kareem Mubarrak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters.

My dearest Muslim brothers and sister, for the sake of Rasool Allah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam and Ghaus-e-Pak Radi'Allahu Ta'Allah Anhu, please forgive me wherever I have hurt your feelings in anyway.

Turn to Allah Aza'Wa-Jall and make Dua to Him asking for forgiveness in this Blessed month of Ramadan Sharif for yourself, your family and the entire Muslim Ummah.

May Allah Aza'Wa-Jall forgive us, our Muslim ancestors, our families, our relatives and the entire Muslim Ummah.

Look after yourselves and your loved ones. Supplicate to the Lord of the Worlds and ask Him to shower His Rahmat from His unlimited bounties upon the entire Muslim Ummah.

May Allah Aza'Wa-Jall give success to all the Muslims in whatever pure and pious work they're doing, give Shifa to all Muslims who are ill, remove every Muslim's worry that has inflicted his heart and his mind, and those who are needy, may Allah Aza'Wa-Jall fulfils all their lawful wishes.

Please remember this banda nacheez in your Duas.

I make Dua to Allah Aza'Wa-Jall for Freedom for the Muslims of Palestine, Kashmir, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Burma and wherever else the Muslims are suffering. May Allah Aza'Wa-Jall give victory to all the Mujahideen in the world wherever they are fighting and struggling in their Jihads against the Tyranny of Evil and Kuffar.

Amin.

SUPARCO
Signing off for Ramadan Al-Kareem
Insha'Allah Aza'Wa-Jall, see you after Ramadan Al-Kareem.

ALLAH Hafiz

Asalamu-Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatahu to the Ummatis of the Beloved Rasool Sallallahu Alaihi Wa-Alihi Was-Sallam.

Back
Top Bottom