What's new

Rajputs, Jats and Gujjars

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could respect Pakistanis on this forum and simply allow us to have our own discussions.

Yes, good idea and take the trolls with you.
It happens when you get stuck after dealing with @Tea addict all you can do is praising your buddies on their fallacies. I guess we'll let you continue praising each other, no matter how funny these claims are.

You could respect Pakistanis on this forum and simply allow us to have our own discussions.

Yes, good idea and take the trolls with you.

Respect is something earned on individual basis for me....I don't give it verbatim to entire identities or countries since they are compromised of humans who are different degrees of flawed.

I defer to the mods as to the appropriate delineation for thread straying as they see fit here. We have moved the conversation already.

If you want a Pakistani member only subforum for strict "own" discussion, I suggest you take that up with the mods too. It has been pointed out here already how you were the one bringing us in...in the first place:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/rajputs-jats-and-gujjars.597206/page-14#post-11110600

and you expected zero response for your "own" discussions? Again I will let the mods decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I don’t see a difference between him and someone like Austrlitz.

We should create more threads about Pakistani history. Any Indian troll who tries to derail the thread should be reported ASAP.

@Taimoor Khan @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Indus Pakistan @Pakhtoon yum @M. Sarmad @Talwar e Pakistan

@313ghazi @MUSTAKSHAF @OsmanAli98 @PAKISTANFOREVER

Bro, you should engage respectfully with elegant and accomplished members like @Joe Shearer ... I am sure you will learn a lot.

Bro, you should engage respectfully with elegant and accomplished members like @Joe Shearer ... I am sure you will learn a lot.

I don’t engage with people like this.

Pakistanis should have the right to discuss their own country and exchange ideas without Indians derailing every thread and going after Pakistani or Pro-Pakistani posters in gangs.

For one example, Brother @Hakikat ve Hikmet will attest to it.

@Saiful Islam is another example.

Pakistanis should have the right to discuss their own country and exchange ideas without Indians derailing every thread and going after Pakistani or Pro-Pakistani posters in gangs.

Every fourm is like this the crux of the world wide web is filled with so many personalities and persepectives

Gujjar population:
Pakistan: 10-15% (varies on sources)
India: 1-2% (varies on sources)

Gujjars make almost 15% of Population of Kashmir.
In Pakistan Punjab, they are the fifth or sixth largest ethnic group after Rajputs, Jats, Arains, Baloch etc.
In KP, they are a major ethnic group in Hazara division and a few other districts only. In Sindh and Balochistan they are very few Gujjars. ''10-15 % of entire Pakistani population'' is an exaggeration.

Bro, this is a public forum ... Many people may hold views that are diametrically opposed to your own, but they are free to express them, just as you are. Instead of calling for a ban on dissenting and opposing views, why not try to use those opposing views to sharpen your own understanding/views ?

Bro, this is a public forum ... Many people may hold views that are diametrically opposed to your own, but they are free to express them, just as you are. Instead of calling for a ban on dissenting and opposing views, why not try to use those opposing views to sharpen your own understanding/views ?

When did I say ban him?

Adult Male Population of major castes/tribes of Punjabi Muslims as per 1931 Census
  1. Jats - 1,604,628
  2. Rajputs - 919,165
  3. Arains - 726,913
  4. Baluch - 341,544
  5. Awans - 288,310
  6. Gujjars - 283,495
  7. Sayyads - 250,000
  8. Punjabi Pathans - 193,835
  9. Sheikh - 187,370
  10. Kashmiri - 113,759
  11. Mughals - 100,000
  12. Meos (Mawati)- 71,633
  13. Kambohs - 54,481
  14. Qureshi - 50,003
  15. Dogars - 30,000

Last edited:

Two comments:

Nobody will engage with you if you post with some self-restraint. It has already been pointed out that your totally unfounded remarks about Indians started the intervention with @Tea addict making a harmless observation. Don't blame others for what you have brought on yourself.

There is a thread entirely by Pakistanis about Pakistanis and it will serve to remind you of several things that you seem to forget.
  1. Restricting a thread to Pakistanis only is NOT a guarantee of quality. Reading that thread will make it clear that the opposite can be true. It degenerates quickly, very quickly, and that is not surprising in the abstract.
  2. You will find Indian members entering a thread only when interested, or when provoked. It is up to you to observe decency and limits on what you post. You, @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan, have everything to do with the results of your badly-conceived post. Don't blame others.
On a personal note, I have never been part of a collusive effort.

On the contrary. I have had to face a great deal of hostility from Indian members for pointing out logical and rational aspects of an issue, aspects that did not support a jingoistic view among Indians on that issue.

You get what you deserve.

Joe is a troll now? :sarcastic:

Nobody likes to be shown up as an idiot. That is human nature. For such anguished souls to make such a personal humiliation a national issue is also not unusual nor unexpected. And, of course, just to put the cap on things, being informed in exact and precise detail how he has strayed leads to a charge of verbosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom