What's new

Rajput is not a caste but title

O you mankind, surely We created you of a male and a female, and We have made you races and tribes that you may get mutually acquainted. Surely the most honorable among you in the Providence of Allah are the most pious; surely Allah is Ever-Knowing, Ever-Cognizant Quran 49:13

For those Muslims who think that Muslims should forget about their race & tribes. Why one should when God Himself says that He divided you into races and tribes, however the honor & respect of person is linked to his/her deeds not race or tribe.

Are you serious man? Nawabs of Bahawalpur are famous. They used to give loans to KSA before the Arabs found their oil wealth. In fact, after state of Pakistan was created Bahawalpur state contributed the most to Pakistan. Even Baloch regiment was started from Bahawalpur. Our state always had money bro. :lol:

Edit: I didn't realize you were talking about rulers that are Awan. My bad.
We are talking about Awans here bro not Abbassi dynasty.

Bro, Bahawalpur state forces didnt form Baloch Regiment... the units even today are called “Abbasia”.
Baloch regiment was established by the british.. maybe few of the Bahawalpur State Forces were merged into Baloch Regiment.

today some rajput try to claim my tribe awan as rajputs so i am making this thread
one thing i noted on this forum is insane rajputs claims . i am sick of these proclaimed rajput guys on every other thread claiming everything

rajput is not caste and it is biggest fraud in history of south asia still people practicing of different castes and keep calling them self rajputs. rajput eventually become exclusive groups in rajasthan but there is no such thing as punjabi rajputs , 90% of rajputs in punjab and sindh a are basically jat and gujjars and other tribes who start calling themselves rajput to raise their social status , that's my point

Rajput is not caste or race or any tribe. Rajput means Son of king. Rajput is tittle to kings and princes started in 13th century. Any king or Queen can be of any race or ethnicity. But lately people got it using as caste trying to be related to earlier kings to boost their social status. Rajput is title like nawab.
Now come to topic ,
Rajput have stolen entire history of other castes , arain,gakhar,gujjar and last but not least jatts.

They stole gujjar chauhan and call them rajput

they claimed gakhar kayani and made them rajput ,

They stole bhutto arain and claimed the as rajput

and last but not least they stole entire history of jats and their 30 plus gotra and put label of rajput on them.

some people they claim as rajput below

Liqat ali khan was nawab and jaat of haryana , non punjabi hindu converted muslim jaat use khan title(just like rajputs) like in salman khan movie sultan ali khan was muslim jaat of hrayna
even a rao rajput friend of mine who migrated from hrayana to faisalabad confirmed me this , he even told me in hrayna we call our self jaat even rana are also called jaat in hrayna and here in punjab we call ourself rajput and use khan as title.

ranjit singh was sandalwalia jatt , sansi raja was place he lived so he was called sansi wal , his ancestor beant singh sandhiwalia and parminder singh sandhiwalia live in amritsar.

Zulifqar ali bhutto was arain while rajput claim as rajput , his cousin is member of injmane arrian sindh

Ahmed khan kharral was jat , Mirza jatt of mirza sahiban was also kharal.

dawn wrote a amazing tribute to kharal and watoo jaat tribes of baar during british invasion

List is very long of people they claim as rajput but i think you guys get my point here

I am not bringing them down or disrespecting them, i know their achievements in army and politics and respect them from my heart but i have to post it to
Rajputs are a caste, they have not stolen any jatt gujar history.
Some gotra of rajput are found in gujar and jatts , this is because rajputs were royal caste, many times they married jatt and gujar women, the offspring of +hese jatt gujsr carried gotra of their rajput fathers .
In old times jatt and gujars were considered lower caste than rajputs. That is why offspring from jatt gujar women by rajputs were not recognised as rajputs. They stayed in their jatt gujar fold but adopted gotra of their father.

My 2-cents......

My own sub-clan (Budhal) of the Awan tribe, used to use Raja as a title instead of Malik, it has fallen out of favour by the current generation.

When and why this change occurred, no one really knows, however my opinion is that as Budhals were a smaller clan, overtime, they integrated/absorbed customs and traditions from the other larger tribes residing in the area, primarily the Rajput tribes.

It is also interesting to note that the title was also adopted by Gakhar Kiyanis as well, considering that their Tribal head used Sultan as a title and Malik was used by his successive sons .

Punjab Village Surveys (1950) By Board of Economic Inquiry, Punjab
“There are 16 occupancy tenants in the village, 8 of whom are Awan Badal by caste, and they have the same social status in the village as Rajputs. Under the customary law of the land, they are grouped as members of the Rajput tribe.”

today some rajput try to claim my tribe awan as rajputs so i am making this thread
one thing i noted on this forum is insane rajputs claims . i am sick of these proclaimed rajput guys on every other thread claiming everything

rajput is not caste and it is biggest fraud in history of south asia still people practicing of different castes and keep calling them self rajputs. rajput eventually become exclusive groups in rajasthan but there is no such thing as punjabi rajputs , 90% of rajputs in punjab and sindh a are basically jat and gujjars and other tribes who start calling themselves rajput to raise their social status , that's my point

Rajput is not caste or race or any tribe. Rajput means Son of king. Rajput is tittle to kings and princes started in 13th century. Any king or Queen can be of any race or ethnicity. But lately people got it using as caste trying to be related to earlier kings to boost their social status. Rajput is title like nawab.
Now come to topic ,
Rajput have stolen entire history of other castes , arain,gakhar,gujjar and last but not least jatts.

They stole gujjar chauhan and call them rajput

they claimed gakhar kayani and made them rajput ,

They stole bhutto arain and claimed the as rajput

and last but not least they stole entire history of jats and their 30 plus gotra and put label of rajput on them.

some people they claim as rajput below

Liqat ali khan was nawab and jaat of haryana , non punjabi hindu converted muslim jaat use khan title(just like rajputs) like in salman khan movie sultan ali khan was muslim jaat of hrayna
even a rao rajput friend of mine who migrated from hrayana to faisalabad confirmed me this , he even told me in hrayna we call our self jaat even rana are also called jaat in hrayna and here in punjab we call ourself rajput and use khan as title.

ranjit singh was sandalwalia jatt , sansi raja was place he lived so he was called sansi wal , his ancestor beant singh sandhiwalia and parminder singh sandhiwalia live in amritsar.

Zulifqar ali bhutto was arain while rajput claim as rajput , his cousin is member of injmane arrian sindh

Ahmed khan kharral was jat , Mirza jatt of mirza sahiban was also kharal.

dawn wrote a amazing tribute to kharal and watoo jaat tribes of baar during british invasion

List is very long of people they claim as rajput but i think you guys get my point here

I am not bringing them down or disrespecting them, i know their achievements in army and politics and respect them from my heart but i have to post it to

I don't know if i should laugh or cry about it. Rajput, arayn, sardar, syed, shah, pir, bandar dha puthar,.... we are in the 21th century.

O you mankind, surely We created you of a male and a female, and We have made you races and tribes that you may get mutually acquainted. Surely the most honorable among you in the Providence of Allah are the most pious; surely Allah is Ever-Knowing, Ever-Cognizant Quran 49:13

For those Muslims who think that Muslims should forget about their race & tribes. Why one should when God Himself says that He divided you into races and tribes, however the honor & respect of person is linked to his/her deeds not race or tribe.
first u should look whats beliefs people have in subcontinent....read the definitions of caste,tribe and race...in india,pakista, bangladesh...caste system is followed...which is a disguesting thing...
tribe system is good...
All are sons and daughters of ADAM(A.S).so everybody is equal.

first u should look whats beliefs people have in subcontinent....read the definitions of caste,tribe and race...in india,pakista, bangladesh...caste system is followed...which is a disguesting thing...
tribe system is good...
All are sons and daughters of ADAM(A.S).so everybody is equal.

Tribal and Race based sense of superiority existed even in Arabs at time of revelation of the verse. The verse set principle for nobility & honor. And principle is not that hide or forget your identity, but stop considering yourself superior because of it. Tribal identity, Linguistic Identity, Nationality, Religious Identity all are curse if you get sense of superiority because of it.

I am struggling to understand why the urbanised parts of Pakistan still have tribes. It makes sense for people living in villages and what-not where they actually identify with them and different tribes have legitimate differences, but in major cities like Islamabad, Lahore or Karachi there is pretty much no difference between an Arain or a Syed either genetically or culturally. People who live in major cities have become so mixed with other groups over time that these tribal identities exist only by name. Other than that, they are meaningless.

Tribal and Race based sense of superiority existed even in Arabs at time of revelation of the verse. The verse set principle for nobility & honor. And principle is not that hide or forget your identity, but stop considering yourself superior because of it. Tribal identity, Linguistic Identity, Nationality, Religious Identity all are curse if you get sense of superiority because of it.
nobody is superior...people here in subcontinent misquotes this verse...n have sense of superiorty on others...it sucks...they dnt marry ,they dnt have friendship,they dnt trust...

Instead of making this thread please use dictionary. Word Rajput comes from word Raj means Raja (king) and put come from putar means son. So it is obviously a title not a cast.

Back
Top Bottom