What's new

Rajput is not a caste but title

cringe master

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
today some rajput try to claim my tribe awan as rajputs so i am making this thread
one thing i noted on this forum is insane rajputs claims . i am sick of these proclaimed rajput guys on every other thread claiming everything

rajput is not caste and it is biggest fraud in history of south asia still people practicing of different castes and keep calling them self rajputs. rajput eventually become exclusive groups in rajasthan but there is no such thing as punjabi rajputs , 90% of rajputs in punjab and sindh a are basically jat and gujjars and other tribes who start calling themselves rajput to raise their social status , that's my point

Rajput is not caste or race or any tribe. Rajput means Son of king. Rajput is tittle to kings and princes started in 13th century. Any king or Queen can be of any race or ethnicity. But lately people got it using as caste trying to be related to earlier kings to boost their social status. Rajput is title like nawab.
Now come to topic ,
Rajput have stolen entire history of other castes , arain,gakhar,gujjar and last but not least jatts.

They stole gujjar chauhan and call them rajput

they claimed gakhar kayani and made them rajput ,

They stole bhutto arain and claimed the as rajput

and last but not least they stole entire history of jats and their 30 plus gotra and put label of rajput on them.

some people they claim as rajput below

Liqat ali khan was nawab and jaat of haryana , non punjabi hindu converted muslim jaat use khan title(just like rajputs) like in salman khan movie sultan ali khan was muslim jaat of hrayna
even a rao rajput friend of mine who migrated from hrayana to faisalabad confirmed me this , he even told me in hrayna we call our self jaat even rana are also called jaat in hrayna and here in punjab we call ourself rajput and use khan as title.

ranjit singh was sandalwalia jatt , sansi raja was place he lived so he was called sansi wal , his ancestor beant singh sandhiwalia and parminder singh sandhiwalia live in amritsar.

Zulifqar ali bhutto was arain while rajput claim as rajput , his cousin is member of injmane arrian sindh

Ahmed khan kharral was jat , Mirza jatt of mirza sahiban was also kharal.

dawn wrote a amazing tribute to kharal and watoo jaat tribes of baar during british invasion

List is very long of people they claim as rajput but i think you guys get my point here

I am not bringing them down or disrespecting them, i know their achievements in army and politics and respect them from my heart but i have to post it to

Last edited:
there is no caste in blood.....

caste system had only grown by
son doing same buisness as father ..

its the economic status of individuals

nothing else..

today some rajput try to claim my tribe awan as rajputs so i am making this thread
one thing i noted on this forum is insane rajputs claims . i am sick of these proclaimed rajput guys on every other thread claiming everything

rajput is not caste and it is biggest fraud in history of south asia still people practicing of different castes and keep calling them self rajputs

Rajput is not caste or race or any tribe. Rajput means Son of king. Rajput is tittle to kings and princes started in 13th century. Any king or Queen can be of any race or ethnicity. But lately people got it using as caste trying to be related to earlier kings to boost their social status. Rajput is title like nawab.
Now come to topic ,
Rajput have stolen entire history of other castes , arain,gakhar,gujjar and last but not least jatts.

and last but not least they stole entire history of jats and their 30 plus gotra and put label of rajput on them.

Liqat ali khan was nawab and jaat of haryana , non punjabi hindu converted muslim jaat use khan title(just like rajputs) like in salman khan movie sultan ali khan was muslim jaat of hrayna
even a rao rajput friend of mine who migrated from hrayana to faisalabad confirmed me this , he even told me in hrayna we call our self jaat even rana are also called jaat in hrayna and here in punjab we call ourself rajput and use khan as title.

ranjit singh was sandalwalia jatt , sansi raja was place he lived so he was called sansi wal , his ancestor beant singh sandhiwalia and parminder singh sandhiwalia live in amritsar.

Zulifqar ali bhutto was arain while rajput claim as rajput , his cousin is member of injmane arrian sindh

dawn wrote a amazing tribute to kharal and watoo jaat tribes of baar during british invasion

List is very long of people they claim as rajput but i think you guys get my point here

I am not bringing them down or disrespecting them, i know their achievements in army and politics and respect them from my heart but i have to post it to
Never saw any gujjar or sswsn claim to be rajput neither ny rajput claiming them to be mughals!

As for bhutto well read her book.. she claims to be Rajput.

As far as known history goes Punjabis were Indo-Greek race, this is from times before the birth of messenger Isa, later over the centuries they got mixed up with everyone on planet earth... mostly with Turks, Mongols, etc.

Asalamu Alaikum

today some rajput try to claim my tribe awan as rajputs

That's because many historians do/did believe you guys are related (the same can be said about Gujjars, Rajputs and Jats).

Rajput is tittle to kings and princes started in 13th century. Any king or Queen can be of any race or ethnicity. But lately people got it using as caste trying to be related to earlier kings to boost their social status. Rajput is title like nawab.

That's because it did eventually become an exclusive group of people.

The Chauhans were not Gujjars, please don't insult us by calling those vermin as one of our own (although I do agree that some Rajput nationalists like to appropriate the history of others as their own).

Rajput do not need to claim your tribe We are the son of soil and you the immigrant and what a paranoia

Asalamu Alaikum

There is no such thing as a 'son of the soil', pretty much everyone from Afghanistan, Pakistan and north-west Hindustan has mixed ancestry.

As far as known history goes Punjabis were Indo-Greek race, this is from times before the birth of messenger Isa, later over the centuries they got mixed up with everyone on planet earth... mostly with Turks, Mongols, etc.

Asalamu Alaikum

That's mostly true, however, there was no concept of someone being Punjabi prior to the later half of the previous millennium. Punjabis would also be much better described as Indo-Aryans who absorbed other groups into their fold, rather than Indo-Greeks who absorbed other groups into their fold.

Last edited:
Calling Punjabis and Sindhis ethnic groups is a big big wrong. They are today a mix up of too many races
Pushtuns largely an ethnic group and Balochs definitely.

rajput become exclusive groups in rajasthan but there is no such thing as punjabi rajputs , 90% of rajputs in punjab and sindh a are basically jat and gujjars and other tribes who start calling themselves rajput to raise their social status , that's my point
Gujjar and jat both do claim rajput stole their entire history an today still 60% chauhan are gujjars like Fiaz ul Hassan chohan is Gujjar , he said it in mazaq raat himself
for gujjars it more of 3 or 4 major gotra which rajput stole but sweet poor jats , their entire gotra are stolen, there is not a single rajput gotra which is also not found in jatts and as for pakistani jats , they are sweet hard working community and not caste conscious like other punjabi and indian sikh jats and don't care about such things but still it's interesting when bhatti,janjua and many more punjabi clan of one region call themself rajput and same people in other punjab region call themself as jatts (this is case for many jat/rajput gotra),

Last edited:

rajput is not caste and it is biggest fraud in history of south asia still people practicing of different castes and keep calling them self rajputs. rajput eventually become exclusive groups in rajasthan but there is no such thing as punjabi rajputs , 90% of rajputs in punjab and sindh a are basically jat and gujjars and other tribes who start calling themselves rajput to raise their social status , that's my point

Now come to topic ,

It doesn't matter now, Brother. We are all Pakistanis. All the people living in this Indus region of Pakistan are related to each other. All genetic studies have proven this to be the case. Whatever ethnic or tribal/clan names we have are part of our shared heritage. "Pakistaniyat" should be the superseding identity.

Calling Punjabis and Sindhis ethnic groups is a big big wrong. They are today a mix up of too many races
Pushtuns largely an ethnic group and Balochs definitely.

Even the Pashtuns and the Baloch have different/mixed origins. We should put the identity of Pakistan above all others.

Even the Pashtuns and the Baloch have different/mixed origins
Yes, but not so diverse as Punjabis and Sindhis.

We should put the identity of Pakistan above all others.
I will stick to what my Prophet (p.b.u.h) told me.
Islam teaches love for the country. A country doesn't make you a nation. Nation in country boundary or nation due to a common language is Europian concepts.

i agree casteism is dangerous and bad for nationalism and federation of pakistan , every pakistani identity should be pakistani

what in god's name is a rajput and a jatt in the first place? where did these terms originate from?
They are tribes, Pakistani social system is divided into Baradaris/Tribes; especially in Punjab and Sindh.

i agree casteism is dangerous and bad for nationalism and federation of pakistan , every pakistani identity should be pakistani
It's not casteism; you need to understand the actual definition of a caste. I don't get why some Pakistanis call it "caste" when our ancestors never practiced this system.

Back
Top Bottom