What's new

Rajnath threatens to take back Azad Kashmir

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1658680146481.png

He needs to focus on keeping IoK. They have a good 700K soldiers stationed there yet there’s no sign of rebellion subsiding.

It's probably another one of his verbal w@t dreams but I am sensing that they are planning on capitalizing on the unprecedented weakness and chaos in the PK govt and a pliant military. Shouldn't dismiss these threats. Better safe than sorry.

He needs to focus on keeping IoK. They have a good 700K soldiers stationed there yet there’s no sign of rebellion subsiding.
If we want, we can station 70000K soldiers there, India doesn't have dearth of ppl.

Offer PA enough land to build DHA in New Delhi, they will give Indian Army Free passage to AJK.
I've a better offer. 100B US dollars of whole of Kashmir including Azad Kashmir.

If we want, we can station 70000K soldiers there, India doesn't have dearth of ppl.

I've a better offer. 100B US dollars of whole of Kashmir including Azad Kashmir.

Even if 70 million indians came to try and annex Azad Kashmir, they would fail and be utterly defeated. IF I am wrong, indians are more than welcome to come and try......... :azn:

Back
Top Bottom