What's new

Raja Dahir vs Muhammad bin Qasim: The true story

^^ That's what I've written in my story.

Also, Chachnama tells the story of why bin Qasim died. He wasn't killed, but was ordered to wrap himself in leather and return to Damasuc upon the Caliph's orders. This was presumably done because the daughters of Raja Dahir (who were captured and taken to Damascus accused bin Qasim of raping them).
Chachnama is not really accurate on many things, the story of him being killed for supposed rape is not true.

"I am going to meet the Arabs in the open battle, and fight them as best as I can. If I crush them, my kingdom will then be put on a firm footing. But if I am killed honourably, the event will be recorded in the books of Arabia and India, and will be talked about by great men. It will be heard by other kings in the world, and it will be said that Raja Dahir of Sindh sacrificed his precious life for the sake of his country, in fighting with the enemy."

Raja Dahir

Jokes on him, we all loathe him and love Qasim.

Islam zindabad!

Bin Qasim was later executed by caliph for failing to annexe Rajasthan

No, he was executed during the Abbasid revolution because his uncle was a terrible person, and they didn't want Qasim exacting revenge.

Please, don't try to tell us Muslims about our history.

He was an asshole. Local Jats and Rajputs were with Bin Qasim to take his *** out. Real politik as these nerds on this forum say. :lol:

Asalamu Alaikum

Plenty of Baluchis, Gujjars and defectors from Dahirs side also tagged along, to the point where his army was literally swelling with them.

But apparently supporting the Ummayads makes you an Arab slave, as per the liberals on this forum.

But they did sent some sort of force which was defeated by mihir bhoj or Gurjara Pratihara Dynasty.

And then the Ghaznavids came and screwed them up.

Jokes on him, we all loathe him and love Qasim.

He wasn't a great King, he alienated local Buddhists who joined with Muhammad Bin Qasim. But Mohammad Bin Qasim was no hero either, he massacred town full of Hindus and took their women as slave, I guess that must be why you love him so much. Not much difference between him and ISIS.

He wasn't a great King, he alienated local Buddhists who joined with Muhammad Bin Qasim. But Mohammad Bin Qasim was no hero either, he massacred town full of Hindus and took their women as slave, I guess that must be why you love him so much. Not much difference between him and ISIS.

Typical Pakistani liberal, when all else fails, pull the ISIS card even if it's not at all relevant to the subject at hand.

"I am going to meet the Arabs in the open battle, and fight them as best as I can. If I crush them, my kingdom will then be put on a firm footing. But if I am killed honourably, the event will be recorded in the books of Arabia and India, and will be talked about by great men. It will be heard by other kings in the world, and it will be said that Raja Dahir of Sindh sacrificed his precious life for the sake of his country, in fighting with the enemy."

Raja Dahir
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
other than afew dozen desi liberals suffering from identity crisis you are not hero of anybody
you were an oppressor and will be remembered as such

“In fact, we have clear evidence that the Arabs were very tolerant towards the Hindus during the rest of the campaign and throughout the time they ruled Sind...Of course that does not mean that no monuments were ever destroyed, for war always means a certain amount of damage to buildings but it does prove that there was no wanton and systematic destruction of each and every religious Center of the Hindus in Sindh” - J E Lohuizen-de Leeuw, Historian

Raja Dahir was a true desi liberal "Meri behan, meri marzi".

MBQ was a conservative extremist " Ghairat ky naam py larny aa gya".

It was because they attacked again and failed with a few decades.
Qasim attacked sindh at age of 17-18 and the conquest and securing of sindh took few years and right after that due to change of caliphate he was executed on basis of some woman a tool to malign and degrade political opponents still today he didn't had time nor attacked rajhishtan

And even so conquest of such large land of sindh by 17 year kid is admirable By any measure of military history :)

Well then what is true? There's conflicting details about what happened after the fall of Raja Dahir. Anyone of them could be true.
A smart guy like Qasim won't be stupid to. Send damaged merchandise to the new caliph who is very against his family
Obviously the daughters were used as a ploy to kill him

47485842_1203554169809543_3738987816802058240_n.jpg

Raja Dahir statue should be bigger and air conditioned than Ranjeet Singh.

Statue wars !!

Raja Dahir statue should be bigger and air conditioned than Ranjeet Singh.

Statue wars !!

Punjabhis should be have Ranjeet Singh's statues

Sindhi's should have Raja Dahir's statues

Pushtuns should have Ahmad Shah Durrani's statues

Punjabhis should be have Ranjeet Singh's statues

Sindhi's should have Raja Dahir's statues

Pushtuns should have Ahmad Shah Durrani's statues

You still know very little about Balochistan do you now. Shame that you go faking them online

Back
Top Bottom