What's new

Rain of mortar shells from Afghanistan

this is unbelievable, a nuclear power getting pawned by someone like afghanistan truely shameful

all our good defences are in indian side even i say the punjab side, while we keep neglecting border security on the afghan side

shameful, very shameful

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3645485 said:
this is unbelievable, a nuclear power getting pawned by someone like afghanistan truely shameful

all our good defences are in indian side even i say the punjab side, while we keep neglecting border security on the afghan side

shameful, very shameful
:hang2: having bombs dont make u nuclear power , one should act like nuclear power too. which pakistan havnt done so far. :coffee:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3645485 said:

shameful, very shameful

Altaf, don't start you're Anti-Punjab drivel again ! :hitwall:

Hum sotailooo ko bhi kabhi baksh diyaa kar !

No prob, Afghans have many other nieghbouring countries and so do Iran ,things will possibly change soon but for our slums in our eastern nighbouring country only Pakistan related news matters, We don't need to change our stance on eastern border but have to increase our prepration for western borders, their are reports that Ex-Northern Allaince are re-gouping afghan uzbek ,Kyrgyz and Farsis near Pakistan nieghbouring areas , trained them, filling hate in them, and weaponizing them against Pakistan. Perhaps ,If we could get Drone technology soon then we can give them some heavy blows ,but it depends.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3645635 said:
its like saying being human doesnt make you human

yes very true. just like we dont call terrorists are human, they have human body but not the spirit , u know what i mean.

yes very true. just like we dont call terrorists are human, they have human body but not the spirit , u know what i mean.

terrorists are humans too, nobody becomes terrorists by himself, so its wrong to say terrorist has no spirit

if that was the case, a terrorist anywhere would be condemned to death, this doesnt happen in america or europe, maximum punishment ordered is a life sentence and not beyond that

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3645674 said:
terrorists are humans too, nobody becomes terrorists by himself, so its wrong to say terrorist has no spirit

if that was the case, a terrorist anywhere would be condemned to death, this doesnt happen in america or europe, maximum punishment ordered is a life sentence and not beyond that

:disagree: u kidding me? who told u america not gives death sentence? :undecided: dude u need to search good more , thousands of ''bad guys'' get death sentence around the globe every year . did u missed the news usa killing OBL, and india hanging '' kasab'' ?

:disagree: u kidding me? who told u america not gives death sentence? :undecided: dude u need to search good more , thousands of ''bad guys'' get death sentence around the globe every year . did u missed the news usa killing OBL, and india hanging '' kasab'' ?

USA killing OBL was extra judicial killing, there are very few conservative states in USA like texas where the death sentence is carried, but in most of the states its illegal, so if you terrorise in mojaority of US states the maximum sentence youll get will be life sentence, and the laws of states vary from state to state, so the crime act in a perticular state will determine which state has jurisdiction under iuts laws to prosecute the terrorist

got it?

in norway the maximum sentence for the biggest terrorist is 27 years and nobody even a cold blooded terrorist can be kept after 27 years

:argh::argh: whatever , a terrorist must die. whats ur opinion about '' TTP guys ''

:hang2: having bombs dont make u nuclear power , one should act like nuclear power too. which pakistan havnt done so far. :coffee:

Neither does it allow you to become a permanent member of UNSC. :lol:

:rofl: good for americans , bad for them:P

Just like SMS are good for most of the world but bad for the Indians. :oops: :rofl:

& still there is a thread where the clown karzai set the condition on Pakistan that Pak Security forces will not retaliate. ( am using the word retaliate cz Pak Army only reply to the attacks on Pak territory)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom