What's new

Rail Gun Technology For Taiwan?

Which city are you in? New Taipei? Taipei?

Currently residing in New Taipei.

I took this last year: 101 as viewed from the 象山 Elephant Mountain. :)

Attachments

• IMG_6573.JPG
    IMG_6573.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
lol , they muzt be mistaken bullet train for railguns , damn israelis

I guess he is an opportunist.

There is a huge feeling of political disenchantment in Taiwan, especially among the youth.

He seems to be playing on that sentiment. You know, the mindless, and directionless, romantic sentimentalism of the yellow (sunflower) movement.

He is betting to rally on these disfranchised people's mobilization.

I predict, save some big scandal or blunder, he is rooting for an ultimate run for presidency, probably under the current opposition party.

Taiwan politics is boring. :)
You mean the mayor of Taipei or New Taipei?

You mean the mayor of Taipei or New Taipei?

Sorry, I was talking about Taipei City. He is so popular these days and a day won't pass without viewing him on every major channel. :)

I guess 朱立倫, also the new chair, is OK in terms of his view of the relations with Mainland China.

I heard he planned a trip to meet President Xi in May.

Sorry, I was talking about Taipei City. He is so popular these days and a day won't pass without viewing him on every major channel. :)

I guess 朱立倫, also the new chair, is OK in terms of his view of the relations with Mainland China.

I heard he planned a trip to meet President Xi in May.
Sometimes I think Ke-P is the real boss of ROC...LOL, lovely doctor!
Zhu is really incompetent. Dr. Sun would feel sad about current situation of KMT.

Last edited:
Your mayor is really into troubles these days. Will he run for president of ROC? He is such an indecisive politician.

What is the president of ROC?

He will not run for the president. He will run for the governor position instead.

At the time Taiwan will become the youngest province of Japan or US. There's no different actually.

That is the only way Chinese people in Taiwan can achieved civilized development. I'm a huge fan of his thinking and he enlightened me!

What is the president of ROC?

He will not run for the president. He will run for the governor position instead.

At the time Taiwan will become the youngest province of Japan or US. There's no different actually.

That is the only way Chinese people in Taiwan can achieved civilized development. I'm a huge fan of his thinking and he enlightened me!
I don't know what you mean. Are you hired by CPC to deliberately post such comments?:lol:

Looks like you are contradicting yourself...

I am concerned about your mental stability. :lol:
I don't think he is from Taiwan.
More like someone from the mainland China has fun here.

About an hour ago, another tremor. Smaller in scale this time and lasted about 10-15 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom