What's new

Raheel shareef has done which was impossible for nawaz shareef

The Army Chief must not be running Pakistan's Foreign policy !!! Raheel could retire and run for election and after being elected he could be appointed Pakistan's Foreign Minister.

Dont know if he is a messiah or not but a saviour none the less, We are the only country in the world that have defeated a radical islamist insurgency along with perhaps Russia. Credit goes a 100% to the army. I just hope that NAB also comes under the army so all Nandipur crooks have to take sleeping pills at night.

Dont know if he is a messiah or not but a saviour none the less, We are the only country in the world that have defeated a radical islamist insurgency along with perhaps Russia. Credit goes a 100% to the army. I just hope that NAB also comes under the army so all Nandipur crooks have to take sleeping pills at night.
I think it is a bit naive to think that Raheel "saved" the country. The calm we see now in Pakistan is the culmination of a campaign against terror that was started under Kayani back when Swat was lost, and cannot be attributed to one person alone. When Pasha was head of the ISI, didn't he predict that Pakistan would be out of this quagmire in 3-4 years? Military has a big hand in this turnaround, sure, but so do politicians, media, and most important of all, the people.

I am all for strengthening of institutions (i.e. NAB) and agree that crooks should be caught but I don't like Army strong arming everyone else. One institution shouldn't be the sole decider of state policy, especially in light of its history. Corrupt politicians and terrorism, ironically, are gifts from military dictatorships if you didn't know. If Army is serious about rule of law, why don't they let Musharaf's trial continue? Should generals be above the law? Isn't it double standard? As for federal government, they are compromised; damned if you do, damned if you don't. I would prefer that they work together because that is the only way to prosperity.

Last edited:
Dont know if he is a messiah or not but a saviour none the less

Most of the mess he is trying to cleanup is created by Pakistan's own foolish policies of supporting Talibans and ignoring threat of militant groups. Its the Pakistani security services who never did their job of controlling militancy and now the situation has became dire. Cleaning up your own created mess after a long time is not being saved !

Most of the mess he is trying to cleanup is created by Pakistan's own foolish policies of supporting Talibans and ignoring threat of militant groups. Its the Pakistani security services who never did their job of controlling militancy and now the situation has became dire. Cleaning up your own created mess after a long time is not being saved !
Pakistan supportED Taliban, and so did the west.

Pakistan supportED Taliban, and so did the west.

But Pakistan never knew when to stop they continued to the bitter end until 9/11. Still some idiots like addicts continue to support them. It is time to clean up Pakistan of all the militants especially Talibans and sectarian militants financed by the Saudi Wahhabis.

The Army Chief must not be running Pakistan's Foreign policy !!! Raheel could retire and run for election and after being elected he could be appointed Pakistan's Foreign Minister.
If wishes were horses you will be riding one.

Back
Top Bottom