What's new

Rah-i-Nijat Wallpaper by Me

One of the best wallpapers I've seen in some time, only because of the middle soldier and the writing on the bottom. But it was ruined by the very obviously fake M-16 (or whatever) hanging on the back of the center soldier. The expression on the soldier's face, the writing on his helmet, and and bullets all over his chest make that picture unique. In the real picture, he's also holding an AK-47 (or is it a G-3). That picture was amazing originally, and the fake M-16 robs it of its rugged realism and strength. The worst thing you could possibly do to such a beautifully real picture is add fake things to it to make it artificially "cool".

Subtlety, simplicity and the truth are always better than the "cool factor". You have a lot of talent, brother, but if you want to be a real artist, you can't get drawn into this stuff. Because of that, and the fake bullets fighting out of AK-47, I rank your wallpaper the same as the hundreds of other wallpapers I've seen.

Thanks for comments really valuable feed back...

Great wallpaper! If you can, add some things into the background like jets and stuff? :O

its great though

Back
Top Bottom