What's new

Rafale - India’s New Darling after Su30 Breakup

We already know, and we are working to counter these system @Neptune and stop licking your master (india) A$$ @Neptune
Keep working on it. But I don't think ur economy will give u much room to work on that matter.

However, I m just congratulating our friendly nation India here. Why r u getting so agitated? I think u r afraid of something.

Keep working on it. But I don't think ur economy will give u much room to work on that matter.

However, I m just congratulating our friendly nation India here. Why r u getting so agitated? I think u r afraid of something.
its not your problem, but we have lot friends China/Turkey to understand the weakness of S-400 and also lots of Muslim countries will going to have RAFALE in their arsenal (Egypt,Qatar,Oman) so we will able to study and make countermeasure against RAFALE, and go to Indian section, and congratulate there, you're intentionally trolling in this thread @Neptune

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask your rapist brothers what happened on the 27th.
You people are infamous for rapes.Is that the reason you see same things in every other people?Shall i post Pakistanis genuine news link of last 3 months?how many rape happened?Only thing stops me here is biased PDF.

RAFAEL MATA KI JAY
Indians building new Temple for Rafael
Indian have no plan of building Rafale temple.But they surely have plan to build Ram Temple.

The Indian Hindu psyche likes to objectify things. like idols. So they are constantly worshipping some new idols. Couldn't beat PAF? Rafale is the new idol. Couldn't get LCA to work? Bring in LCA MK2. This causes them to not go to the core of the problem. Which, in both cases, is not about an object but about other, deeper aspects beneath (like lack of professionalism on the part of the IAF)

Guys please stop religious discussion and do not bring religion in the fold. Rape is nothing to joke about and talk lightly. We have many ways of insulting each other but leave religion, rape and other non related issues out.
Appreciate your attention.

look who is ranting..........a nation of beggars risking isolation from every global platform

Last time I checked Indians have failed at every platform to isolate Pakistan.

Trump is eagerly awaiting to meet with Imran khan which he has so far refused.
India is not even on the table in Afghanistan negotiations and is completely ignored.
Russia is selling us weapons and offering offensive weapons first time ever.
China has always been with us. Shushma went to OIC summit of 75 countries and got body slammed by a communique about Kashmir dispute and brutality Indian army is committing there .
Americans are trying to woo us back to help them solve Afghan conflict.
We had 1.7 million foreign tourists last year and yes we do not feel isolated at all.

look who is ranting..........a nation of beggars risking isolation from every global platform

'Forbes' has included Pakistan to the top ten ‘coolest places’ where tourists must go in the new year of 2019.

It has recently published a report by Ann Abel, an experienced travel writer. She after interviewing various experts at several high-end travel companies, has suggested tourists all along the world the ten best places for travelling during 2019.

The names of the places are given below in alphabetical order:

The Azores (Portugal), Eastern Bhutan, Cabo/Los Cabos (Mexico), Colombia, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Mongolia, Pakistan, Rwanda and Turkey. [29]

Wait Infia is missing here too.

British back packers society has ranked Pakistan as the number one destination to visit.

I have to agree on this... I expected a spiteful response but I am pleasantly surprised... You have earned my respect... regardless of how much of what you replied is grounded in facts or colored by opinions... Its the way you responded that did strike a chord... Let's wait and watch how the two countries progress under Modi and Imran (ironically i have met both of them several years ago...in conferences :) :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom