What's new

Rafale Half-A-Generation Ahead Of Chinese and Pakistanis Jets: Former IAF Chief BS Dhanoa

Rafale Half-A-Generation Ahead Of Chinese and Pakistanis Jets: Former IAF Chief BS Dhanoa
February 10, 2020 Indian Defence

Former Indian Air Force chief BS Dhaoa has said the Rafale fighter jets are better than Chinese and Pakistani jets. Rafale Jets which India is buying from France is half-a-generation ahead of Chinese and Pakistanis air force’s aircraft.

The former Air Force chief, in response to a question on Rafale in Gujarat, hinted that Rafale fighter aircraft would take India’s air power a step ahead of China-Pakistan. He said, “This is half a generation ahead of the capacity that our two opponents have.”

Significantly, 36 fighter jets deal were signed between India and France, these planes are planned to be deployed at Adampur and Hashimara airbases near China-Pakistan.

Speaking during a public event in response to a question on how Rafale would increase the strength of the Indian Air Force, BS Dhanoa said, “As I said earlier this is a 0.5 generation ahead of Chinese and Pakistanis Aircraft.

How many terrorists died in Balakot?

In response to the question of how many terrorists died in Balakot, the former Air Force chief said, “We technically focus on how to attack the target and how much damage is to be done. We cannot count the number of people who die. This is the work of intelligence agencies.

https://indiandefencenews.info/rafa...d-pakistanis-jets-former-iaf-chief-bs-dhanoa/

Indian paper talk, inferiority complex is on display. first get hammer hit by Pakistan and then talk talk to save the leftover grace.

February 10, 2020 Indian Defence

Former Indian Air Force chief BS Dhaoa has said the Rafale fighter jets are better than Chinese and Pakistani jets. Rafale Jets which India is buying from France is half-a-generation ahead of Chinese and Pakistanis air force’s aircraft.

The former Air Force chief, in response to a question on Rafale in Gujarat, hinted that Rafale fighter aircraft would take India’s air power a step ahead of China-Pakistan. He said, “This is half a generation ahead of the capacity that our two opponents have.”

Significantly, 36 fighter jets deal were signed between India and France, these planes are planned to be deployed at Adampur and Hashimara airbases near China-Pakistan.

Speaking during a public event in response to a question on how Rafale would increase the strength of the Indian Air Force, BS Dhanoa said, “As I said earlier this is a 0.5 generation ahead of Chinese and Pakistanis Aircraft.

How many terrorists died in Balakot?

In response to the question of how many terrorists died in Balakot, the former Air Force chief said, “We technically focus on how to attack the target and how much damage is to be done. We cannot count the number of people who die. This is the work of intelligence agencies.

https://indiandefencenews.info/rafa...d-pakistanis-jets-former-iaf-chief-bs-dhanoa/

Only a half? I thought it was 3..........:disagree:

i think bs dhanoa wants to become p.m of india in future and he gives such statements to gain more publicity and remain relevant in public so he may become candidate for elections in future

"Powerful radar"? Really? A 1980s defense system which was purchased in last 1990s and was never upgraded since then, it won't surprise me a modern jet with latest ECM (developed 20 years later) can fool it.
Even the most powerful fighter jet radars are no more than 10-15 KW.
Whereas S-300 uses a 1MW radar.

No ECM techniques can compensate for that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom