What's new

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s'

With all due respect ... we are not piloting the Su 30MKI's against you... we are just sitting behind the computer trying to clear the disinformation about capabilities of your hardware which you try to magnify by interpolating some speculative results from an "exercise"

But then again, you are not the one at the receiving end, why the distress and soliciting for non cause.
The concerned party are neither denying or defending the claim.

....... Salute to the PAF for having such a Psychological effect on the opposition.

Logically speaking .. we are well aware of numbers... hardware...power projection.. and future acquisitions ... When logic takes a backseat.. i feel like putting up an counter argument to ensure that sense prevails...

No distress at all... its the nature of posts ... we have had exercises with USAF where Bisons scored kils on F15's .. but no t a single poster went on to claim any superiority .. but as soon as EFT/RAFALE shortlisted for mmrca.. next immediate posts is F16 beat Rafale... and now scoring kills on EFT's .. whats the real motives of such posts .. harmless informative or just to claim the Invincibility of PAF F16's ...

If the real purpose of the speculative thread is to instill a false notion of pilot bravado... then it is natural to have sarcastic rhetoric as reply ?? what say

Have you not gone through any of the posts regarding the interview.. its been there wayy before the MMRCA shortlist.. right here on THIS forum!!
Now.. till then the interview was the only indication that this event happened..
next you now . it is mentioned in AFM by Alan warnes..
So naturally it comes to light..

Pilot bravado has nothing to do with it..
otherwise i can dig up a hundred threads on the cope India exercises and their bombastic nature..
According to internet based sources it was a speculation..
PAF fanboys found bliss..

Plain and simple..
I know that story to be true through my own sources which involve actual Human beings..
but dont find it something to jump with glee about since it was a training exercise..
real world.. the EF armed with BVR.. different result altogether..

I am however.. increasingly pissed of at the cynical nature of almost every other post made by an Indian national..
as if the EF's could have never flown against PAF pilots..
I have no proof to offer on the internet that i truly work at the place where I work..
The only way to prove it is for someone to come and see me at work...
till then I can only stand my position and that person his..
But id be a damned fool if i stand around and argue like a bunch of barking mutts about whether the sky is violet at night or deep blue.

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

infact the thread is hilarious in itself... self praising and buttering

Yes.. and where ANY praise for Pakistan is concerned.. it burns your soul inside out.. doesnt it??

But then again, you are not the one at the receiving end, why the distress and soliciting for non cause.
The concerned party are neither denying or defending the claim.

True... but isn't this a spectator sport... I have seen a lot posters with various ways to conclude the nullification of IAF's supremacy... I have never claimed PAF being weak or easy adversary.. But on contrast some disillusioned posters seem to addressing every IAF acquisition as junk ... hence the line of rhetoric...No offense ,seriously!

ONE THING I ALWAYS FAILED TO UNDERSTAND ABT INDIANS.
US PILOT PRAISED MIG 21 BISON .....HE WAS RIGHT.
HE TALKED ABT WEAKNESSES IN MKI ......HE WAS WRONG.
IN COPE INDIA 2005 F-15S GOT DEFEATED BY MKI .....THE RESULTS WERE AUTHENTIC
AT RED FLAG MKI LOST ......THAT WAS FAKE.
PAF F-16 DEFEATED RAF TYPHOON......ANOTHER LIE
RAFALE DEFEATED F-16.....THE TRUTH..

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGICAL BEHAVIOUR???/

Have you not gone through any of the posts regarding the interview.. its been there wayy before the MMRCA shortlist.. right here on THIS forum!!
Now.. till then the interview was the only indication that this event happened..
next you now . it is mentioned in AFM by Alan warnes..
So naturally it comes to light..

Pilot bravado has nothing to do with it..
otherwise i can dig up a hundred threads on the cope India exercises and their bombastic nature..
According to internet based sources it was a speculation..
PAF fanboys found bliss..

Plain and simple..
I know that story to be true through my own sources which involve actual Human beings..
but dont find it something to jump with glee about since it was a training exercise..
real world.. the EF armed with BVR.. different result altogether..

I am however.. increasingly pissed of at the cynical nature of almost every other post made by an Indian national..
as if the EF's could have never flown against PAF pilots..
I have no proof to offer on the internet that i truly work at the place where I work..
The only way to prove it is for someone to come and see me at work...
till then I can only stand my position and that person his..
But id be a damned fool if i stand around and argue like a bunch of barking mutts about whether the sky is violet at night or deep blue.

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Yes.. and where ANY praise for Pakistan is concerned.. it burns your soul inside out.. doesnt it??

Not really... i have always considered PAF to be one of best A/F's around the world.. but then your compadres often ask us to import pilots from Russia, don't they? and thats considered humor...

I take you word for it , agreed F16 pilots scored hits on EFT... what bearing does this have on the Aircraft?

Costs like a Raptor, flies like a Tornado- Tagline is promoting what exactly ?

True... but isn't this a spectator sport... I have seen a lot posters with various ways to conclude the nullification of IAF's supremacy... I have never claimed PAF being weak or easy adversary.. But on contrast some disillusioned posters seem to addressing every IAF acquisition as junk ... hence the line of rhetoric...No offense ,seriously!

Does it then compel you to believe all that??
After all.. can the shove that opinion down your throat??
Will it change the ground reality?
if it does not, and you have been satisfied to the point that your own argument is strong.. and the other party cannot convince you otherwise..and you cannot convince them.
then .. in the most colloquial term possible.. shut up.
Its when you get down to shoving your morsel into the others mouth and they into yours that more and more nonsense is added to the thread.

If somebody wants to say that the PAF flew an F-16 to the moon.. and you cant convince him/her of the absurdity of the statement..
walk away..

ONE THING I ALWAYS FAILED TO UNDERSTAND ABT INDIANS.
US PILOT PRAISED MIG 21 BISON .....HE WAS RIGHT.
HE TALKED ABT WEAKNESSES IN MKI ......HE WAS WRONG.
IN COPE INDIA 2005 F-15S GOT DEFEATED BY MKI .....THE RESULTS WERE AUTHENTIC
AT RED FLAG MKI LOST ......THAT WAS FAKE.
PAF F-16 DEFEATED RAF TYPHOON......ANOTHER LIE
RAFALE DEFEATED F-16.....THE TRUTH..

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGICAL BEHAVIOUR???/

Simple .. RED FLAG - RADARS Signals protected for MKI's hope you understand the significance.. truth remains exercise dont have significant bearing on capabilities on aircraft... Congrats PAF won hits on EFT... but please dont extrapolate that to compare EFT's with tornado's It is an insult to technology

Simple .. RED FLAG - RADARS Signals protected for MKI's hope you understand the significance.. truth remains exercise dont have significant bearing on capabilities on aircraft... Congrats PAF won hits on EFT... but please dont extrapolate that to compare EFT's with tornado's It is an insult to technology

DO U WANT TO SAY THAT COPE INDIA WAS A BETTER TEST OF THE CAPABILITIES OF THE PILOTS AND THE AIRCRAFTS THEN RED FLAG???:hitwall:

Either that or there was nothing to hide in the first place...

Back
Top Bottom