What's new

Radical US pastor burns Holy Qur’an again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think God will send another series of floods to the USA as punishment.

No Sir we doesn't tolerate this kind of crap because Islam tells us to live with honour not like a bloody coward in the name of forgiveness we don't tolerate this kind of **** that who ever wants come insult our religion us and get away with it Sorry Sir he will INSHALLAH not get away with it

And what if muslims insult, attack non muslims, their religion, holy books, holy places etc? what would you say about that?

Holy Quran is just a piece of paper for these m0r0n$ :tdown:

Any one of you heard of freedom of speech???

Probably an alien concept to the people who are just too eager to ban books and issue fatwas at the drop of a hat:usflag:

Any one of you heard of freedom of speech???

Probably an alien concept to the people who are just too eager to ban books and issue fatwas at the drop of a hat:usflag:

Spreading hatred is the american way.

How many scriptures do you want me to quote from "religious texts" to prove that spreading hatred is the exclusive domain of God believers and not US?:butcher:

Our 'peak' is far lower than that of the muslims'.

How many times was the Bible burnt by the Muslims of Iran or let's say Pakistan? Iran and Pakistan are supposed to be the holy lands of the Islamic extremists, that's why I've mentioned Iran and Pakistan.

How many scriptures do you want me to quote from "religious texts" to prove that spreading hatred is the exclusive domain of God believers and not US?:butcher:

Spreading hatred is your exclusive domain, you and your masters have excelled in the art of it.

His example is that of a man who tries to spit at the sky, but his spit falls back on his face.

His example is that of a man who tries to spit at the sky, but his spit falls back on his face.

This hatemonger pastor has many disciples on this forum!

Werent you on a different thread advocating China wiping out India.. :)

You have some nerve to come here and crib about West spreading hatred after that.. Hypocrisy much ???

Spreading hatred is your exclusive domain, you and your masters have excelled in the art of it.

Getting personal are we? Seems like blinding hatred of India and US has rid of whatever capacity you had to read and comprehend.

Lemme try again....... Pastor is within his rights in US to burn any book he wants. What problem is it to you? He is not coming to your country to burn....... Why get all riled up for that?

Werent you on a different thread advocating China wiping out India.. :)

You have some nerve to come here and crib about West spreading hatred after that.. Hypocrisy much ???

You and your likes are miserable disciples of this pastor, you need to be wiped out for good.

And what if muslims insult, attack non muslims, their religion, holy books, holy places etc? what would you say about that?
well said.. and in many cases labelling muslims as non muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom